Favorite Special Moves

badboy012533

Hey everyone I just want to know what is your favorite SPECIAL move? For example Liu Kangs Flying Kick since you can hit it any time. And his bycicle kick. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

I thought of more of me favs. Scorpions spear, Sub-Zeros freeze, and this one one i forgot.

Raiden's torpedo has been an old fav of mine... Its always been a cheap way to keep the computer pinned during the fight.

Sonya's leg grab also is a fav. of mine... I used to cheap shot my bro at MK with it.

Nothing can beat Scorpion's harpoon in terms of innovation, shock value and coolness factor. After that, I'd go with Subby's freeze and Baraka's blade fury.

Here are the best moves, as far as I'm concerned:

Scorpion's spear.
Scorpion's hellfire blast.
Ermac's psychic body slam.
Sub-Zero's freeze slide throw. (From Deadly Alliance.)
Baraka's slice-and-dice.
Cyrax's buzzsaw.
Sektor's missile.
Bo' Rai Cho's puke puddle. (I threw a lot of opponents off-guard with that.)
Raiden's superman.
Noob-Smoke's shuriken switch. (Shuriken make great projectiles.)
Kitana's fan breeze. (People used that for set-ups that Ed Boon, himself, didn't take into consideration.)

Angel said:
Sonya's leg grab also is a fav. of mine... I used to cheap shot my bro at MK with it.

YOU'RE not my brother are you?!?!?! That's what my bro did to me all the time. BEN? is that you?
Anyways another fav move of mine was Liu Kang's Bycicle Kick. Funny move really, especially as he makes that weird sound when he does it.

^-^'

1) I'm a female member.
2) My name in RL is Emily.
3) You properly don't even come from my country (england - UK).

Uhhhhhhh please dont do that again please Angel.

I got a new favorite move.
Sub Zeros Slide. It catches people right off gaurd. And great for pop-up combos.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
badboy012533 said:
Uhhhhhhh please dont do that again please Angel.

I prefer to egg her on. Do it again, Angel!

Now, now Deathcore, behave you naugthy little so and so. :lol:

Anyway, I was just telling the guy I wasn't his bro... My names not Ben... I didn't know how to react to him asking me that really. Thought best to tell him straight who I was.

BTW I got another fav. move... Kitana's fan move where you ended up in the air in MK2. Why the hell did they weaken her afterwards, that was like... lame.

Really sorry Angel. I should have looked at your profile first. I am from England btw. Anyways, sorry.
I liked shang tsung's morph 'cos I just hated playing as the guy himself really. That's about it.