Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ermac

• Quan Chi

• Total voters
ebm62980 said:
The 7th Number said:
i was looking at MKDA videos and Mavado had kabals swords.......is he related to him at all?

I believe Mavado leaves Kabal for dead and takes his swords.

yah, Mavado attacks Kabal because he is in the other dragon clan, and steals the swords(he is later killed by Kabal in pre-MKD, which is how Kabal gets his swords back.

Kosta_Kila said:
ebm62980 said:
The 7th Number said:
i was looking at MKDA videos and Mavado had kabals swords.......is he related to him at all?

yah, Mavado attacks Kabal because he is in the other dragon clan, and steals the swords(he is later killed by Kabal in pre-MKD, which is how Kabal gets his swords back.

couldnt he have just bought some new ones...?? no need to kill :lol:

Kosta_Kila said:
ebm62980 said:
The 7th Number said:

Actually, I don't think Kabal killed Mavado (Yet).

The whole point of him building up the Black Dragon again was so he could go against the red Dragon. Mavado still has Kabal's original swords from when he ambushed him *cough* PUNK ASS *cough*. The Red Vs. Black story will probably unfold in the near future.

Crazed Wiseman said:
Glamador said:
NOOOOO, it utterly KILLS the story! It rewrites half of the MK history!

It doesn't change anything. I just explains how he finds the amulet.

We have known full well how Quan Chi came to possess the amulet for a very long time from the MK:Mythologies storyline as well as MK4.

You pointed that out before I did.

Its amazing how we still argue over the old games while talking about the new games. :lol:

Glamador said:
Crazed Wiseman said:
Glamador said:
NOOOOO, it utterly KILLS the story! It rewrites half of the MK history!

It doesn't change anything. I just explains how he finds the amulet.

We have known full well how Quan Chi came to possess the amulet for a very long time from the MK:Mythologies storyline as well as MK4.

Yeah, but SM actually SHOWS how he gets it (As opposed to just telling it)

Kosta_Kila said:
no, in Kabal's bio(or somewhere i read) Kabal has killed mavado to get his swords back.

BIOGRAPHY:
I had left the Black Dragon and all that it stood for... but to some I would forever remain associated with that despicable organization. Eventually the Red Dragon clan found me, and I was defeated by Mavado. He left me for dead and took my hookswords as his trophies. As the life trickled from my body, a stranger rescued me: a cleric of Chaos who called himself Havik. He convinced me to return my clan to its former glory. Never again will I deny my devotion to the Black Dragon.

ALTERNATE BIOGRAPHY:
Inspired by Havik, I set out to find and kill Mavado of the Red Dragon. His organization is secretive, but not invisible. It feels good to have hookswords in my hands once again. I have since recruited young, skillful warriors to fill the ranks of the new Black Dragon clan. I will now lead my fellow Dragons to Outworld, where Havik has a task for us. It will be an excellent opportunity to test the abilities of my young comrades -- and weed out the weak ones.

All I can seem to gather from this is that he INTENDS to kill Mavado by reforming the Black Dragon. I doubt the hookswords from MK:D are the ones Mavado stole.
(As seen in SM, Kabal tends to go through atleast afew pairs)