Favorite SM Boss Fatality

What was your favorite Boss killin' Finisher in SM?

• Jade "Blindsided"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reptile "The Shallow End"

• Baraka "The Amazing Contortion Act"

• Goro "The Nutcracker"

• Scorpion "If I Owned This Place And Hell, I'd Rent This Place Out And Live In Hell"

• Ermac "Heavy Load"

• Kano "The Crowdpleaser"

• Shang Tsung "Deadly Alliance Dejavu"

• Kintaro "A Farewell To Arms"

• Shao Khan "Stoned"

• Total voters

Crazed Wiseman

I Loved the Kintoro Fatality. I've waited to see a "HOLY SHIT!" moment occur in a recent MK game for awhile now. And that definatly was.

reptile's. i liked it best because it's so personal. you look right in his eyes an choke him out. brutality at it's best. :twisted:

i wasn't impressed by kintaro's at all. it's predictable. also why did they pull off his head? it would be so much more cruel to leave it on and watch him bleed to death.

finally, why can't shang and kintaro have their own fatalities. the selfish Kahn steals both of their finishing opportunities.

Personally I just LOVE the little thumbs up Scorp gives you as he gets drowned in lava. I love how they made Scorp seem so undying and hard to kill. He came back and came back and came back, never wanting to give up. I loved that about his fatality.

Glamador said:
Personally I just LOVE the little thumbs up Scorp gives you as he gets drowned in lava.

Yeah, I loved the terminator 2 reference :lol:

I just watched the Reptile Fatality. my reaction: "Holy sweet shit..."

the thumbs up was great. i can almost hear scorps voicing the classic phrase "ill be back". he is kind of like terminator, you just can't kill the man.

The T2 ending was great, but Kano's demise is the one I like the most.

When he comes back down all chunky looking and beat to hell, then his body just falls apart. Awesome.

Yeah, I'd either have to go with the Scorpion one, the Kintaro one, or the Kano one. Scorpion's unwillingness to stay beaten is a great lesson to all the young ones out there.

K1LLKANO said:
The T2 ending was great, but Kano's demise is the one I like the most.

When he comes back down all chunky looking and beat to hell, then his body just falls apart. Awesome.

I've watched it a few times now, but what happens to Kano? Jax punches him, he goes up on the platform, SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY MAJOR HAPPENS HERE, and then he comes down in pieces.

I don't see what would've made him fall apart in that little amount of time, is all.

There is a ceiling there. If a platform he lands on ends up going up and has plenty of force going straight up...

[READY?]

...it will crush him upon impact.

a ceiling..aw man, that's weak. I was hoping it was like...Kintaro with four swords or something.

Seriously though, I figured the platform would just go up to the stage, not hit a ceiling

Perhaps there were spikes of some sort since if that was a prison they would execute the prisoners. Just my 2 cents.

I loved Scorpions. When I watched his from Konqrrs great site, it gave another reason to love him. He earned some serious cool points in my book for that one 8)

My favorite was the Ermac fatality. That looks like that'll hurt in the morning....

Also, I just love the Shang Tsung irony fatality with Liu Kang doing the deed. Liu Kang will just be like..."How does it feel?!"

what's up with this

could be goin' wrong here but... i kicked mileena's pinky butt, yeat i can't remember if there was a fatality after my hehe... flawless asswhoopin' gotta love it.. anyway if i used a fatality shouldn't she be in the poll... as for midway handing me the friggin pal version... "bite my shiny metal ass"
(bender) bunch a giant feetgrabbers is what they are

Kobra said:
My favorite was the Ermac fatality. That looks like that'll hurt in the morning....

Also, I just love the Shang Tsung irony fatality with Liu Kang doing the deed. Liu Kang will just be like..."How does it feel?!"

To be an anoying, know it all MK:SM is mkII. MKDA (when Tsung killed Kang) happened long after mkII. So that HOW DOES IT FEEL thing doesn't make sense. Its really vise versa. Lui kang broke Tsung's neck in MK2/Shaolin Monks and then later Tsung came back and got revenge on lui kang and did that "how does it feel" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: