Fatalities from the loser's perspective

I had a dream not to long ago. It was where Baraka would perform a fatality on the loser and my I was looking from the eyes of the loser. This should be a cool new feature in the future Mortal Kombat games to make it feel real. What fatalities do you think would be good from the Loser's perspective?

quan chi's leg beatdown if the head doesnt explode after like 2 hits.

kung lao's buzzsaw: c'mon can you imagine watching this happen to yourself?

also the one where noob saibot rips you in half.

quan chi's leg beatdown if the head doesnt explode after like 2 hits.

kung lao's buzzsaw: c'mon can you imagine watching this happen to yourself?

also the one where noob saibot rips you in half.

The noob one is better 3rd person IMO.

First person you wouldn't be able to see the full effect.

It might work in writing, since words can be used to describe the sensation and the victim's last thoughts...but I don't see how that will translate well with film or video games where little is left to the imagination.

Mileena's first fatality would be nice to see from the Loser's eyes. Being able to get a good look at her face before she finishes you.

it would be neat to change angles dramatically during a fatality. for winner or loser side

I think this would be a good idea. To have more shots like the one's in Jade's second fatality, where we get a close up on the head.

Kung Lao's "Buzzsaw", Kitana's "Splitting Headache", Kabal's "It Takes Guts", Kano's "Heart Rip", Mileena's "Be Mine", and Jade's "Half Mast" would all be very terrifying to look at as a victim.