Fatal 8 - First official MKX tournament, on Twitch.tv/netherrealm, 2pm PST

God I've been waiting to see high level MKX for so long lol. Cannot wait for this.
Gotta work soon unfortunately, but I should be able to get an hour or so in.

God, I'm so hyped for this shit. I hope Pig of The Hut subs Mileena and one point in time during the stream, but I wouldn't mind watching his Kenshi dish out some damage.

I'm dying to see 16 Bit's Kitana as well, he's my favorite Pro player hands down.

Really excited to see some well-executed combos and strategy. Here's hoping that I see at least some matches with Cassie and Jacqui in 'em.

I wish they would just have all time zones instead of making it complicated. This is why I don't think many people care about this.

I wish they would just have all time zones instead of making it complicated. This is why I don't think many people care about this.

Seating for the event in Burbank is all sold out. Plenty of people care.

You can find it out pretty easily with Google...

For instance, Google "2PM PDT to EST" and it will show you 5:00 PM EST

So Google, 2PM PDT to (insert your timezone) and it tells you the correct time with correct time zone.

Last edited:
God, I'm so hyped for this shit. I hope Pig of The Hut subs Mileena and one point in time during the stream, but I wouldn't mind watching his Kenshi dish out some damage.

I'm dying to see 16 Bit's Kitana as well, he's my favorite Pro player hands down.

16 Bit is just a commentator at Fatal 8 if I remember correctly.

Here is the official bracket:
c1.jpg

I'm probably not going to be able to watch this, gotta go out.

But I am interested in seeing decent matches finally. So of course I'll catch their past streams when I get back.

I'm expecting SonicFox to take it, but I'm rooting for Tony-T. Dude makes the sickest NRS combo videos you'll ever see.

Kitana is the most boring character to watch for me. I'm not sure why, I just hate seeing her.

Who knows, maybe that'll be the "surprise" character Sonic Fox is planning on using.
He used to main Sonya in MK9

Doubt it, lol. I put down a penny that he's going to main Reptile :rolleyes:

Kitana is the most boring character to watch for me. I'm not sure why, I just hate seeing her.

Get the funk outta here, you don't think that Parry is God like along with that Assassin strike? My love for you fades each post and it all began when MKX was announced at E3. I want a divorce.