Exclusive content confirmed by hans lo ...

BAC05

It's avatar support on king of the hill. confirmed at the Gamespot live / launch party. THATS IT.

That totally suck IMHO

360 content that is.

It's avatar support on king of the hill. confirmed at the Gamespot live / launch party. THATS IT.

That totally suck IMHO

360 content that is.

Just because PS3 gets a character and a level to go with it doesn't mean we need anything...the game is going to still be great

Eh, we still have to see what they decide to do with the DLC characters.

If it's just avatar support that obviously does suck, I'd much rather simply just use one of the MK characters as an avatar, but we'll have to wait and see; I have faith in NRS.

People really don't get it. Nobody cares about exclusives, people care about getting equal worth for their buck.

If a soundtrack was released and one copy had an extra song, the other didn't. If the first one costed 25.00 Would you pay 25.00 for the one lacking content? Of course not. People are pretty much complaining because of that, and it makes sense.

Wait so wats going on?
Xboxers get to use their own avatar or something for King of the Hill?
PS3ers get to choose an avatar from the game?
Thats wat i gpt out of the King of the Hill video!

People really don't get it. Nobody cares about exclusives, people care about getting equal worth for their buck.

If a soundtrack was released and one copy had an extra song, the other didn't. If the first one costed 25.00 Would you pay 25.00 for the one lacking content? Of course not. People are pretty much complaining because of that, and it makes sense.

Exactly this. We're paying more for less, is it so hard to understand that? And believe it or not, people on the 360 would actually love to have kratos or an equally cool character. When the casual fans who dont even play online find out about this......

It is funny how this exclusives thing has gotten out of control. People act like the PS3 has just a boatload of stuff the 360 doesn't. It had ONE character and ONE background, both of which are from a Sony owned franchise. (I don't count 3D as exclusive because it's a system exclusive not a game exclusive.) If PS3 was getting Raiden and the Living Forest and the 360 wasn't, then 360 fans would have something to truly be pissed about. And the Kratos background isn't even new for MK, it's the exact same background you fought Zeus in in GOW 3 (which was my game of the year for 2010 by the way :) ) When I first heard about Kratos and an exclusive GOW arena, I thought it would've been awesome to have you fighting on Gaia's arm as she climbs Olympus like at the beginning of the game, with other Titans in the background.

Yep. Bad marketing. My friend was going to buy MK, since he only owns a 360 console he was all for it after I convinced him. He saw this when he came over earlier, and he used my phone to cancel his pre-order. He's waiting for Street Fighter X Tekken. If he wouldn't stand for Capcom ripping him off he surely wasn't going to let NRS either.

It's funny how people ***** about Capcom pulling this kind of crap or Namco but then they act all lovey dovey with NRS. I love MK as much as the next guy but I can't blame my friend and those who are disatisfied.

The "We're paying more for less" is a fail argument. New games tend to cost $60, it would cost that much regardless of whether there was an exclusive or not. If Kratos wasn't in the picture, you'd still be paying $60 bucks, or whatever it costs where you live. So throw that argument out of the window, it doesn't fly.

And stop complaining, its really not that big of a deal.

I will say this: it is a rather assy way to hype it up with "It is too early to tell you anything so don't assume the 360 will be left out in the cold" and then follow it up with a really lackluster exclusive such as this, as well as say "There will be an Xbox 360 demo..." when the answer finishes up with "...after launch." 360 users, in my opinion, have a reason to be angry for being led on, not for the lack of exclusives.

Yep. Bad marketing. My friend was going to buy MK, since he only owns a 360 console he was all for it after I convinced him. He saw this when he came over earlier, and he used my phone to cancel his pre-order. He's waiting for Street Fighter X Tekken. If he wouldn't stand for Capcom ripping him off he surely wasn't going to let NRS either.

It's funny how people ***** about Capcom pulling this kind of crap or Namco but then they act all lovey dovey with NRS. I love MK as much as the next guy but I can't blame my friend and those who are disatisfied.

Similar thing happened here, except my friends are going to buy it, but only after they get a PS3 or when the price goes down.

People of this forum.... you guys are HARDCORE MORTAL KOMBAT FANS. So you guys would buy it regardless. Not everyone is a hardcore fan of the series, and those people will feel ripped off. Especially if they have a PS2 and played the GOW games. These people at least expected a Gears of war character, but they get nothing....but avatar support for King of the Hill. Now I could get it for PS3 but because most of my friends have only a 360 and because of the better online community Im getting it for Xbox. I dont care about Kratos, but many others do care about him, and having an exclusive character/Stage/3D/Stage fatality/Demo.

The "We're paying more for less" is a fail argument. New games tend to cost $60, it would cost that much regardless of whether there was an exclusive or not. If Kratos wasn't in the picture, you'd still be paying $60 bucks, or whatever it costs where you live. So throw that argument out of the window, it doesn't fly.

So is the argument you present.

No matter how you try and say "it doesn't mean anything" they could have easily charged less. Heck a few other game companies have done something similar. Yet people want to suckle on NRS like a dog.

People don't understand:

Casuals in general [specifically] want their bang for their buck. If they buy a pizza without any toppings, it'd better be cheaper than with a topping. It's stupid we think that it's acceptable to be ripped off just because "normally games costs 60.00" tell that to Nintendo. Oh wait.

I agree with this. The PS3 MK does cost more than the 360 version. But it's not consumers flipping the bill for the extra character, it's SONY.

Reactions: MS3

If you have access to the PS3 than you dont have the right to tell people its not a big deal. People dont wanna hear that shit from someone who's getting the extra content. If it was the other way around you would probably be *****ing about it just like 1000's of other people are.

The fact is that ps3 gets a full developed character with their own fatalities, their own x-ray, their own specials, their own alternate skin, their own full flushed out vignette and ending and an arena with a stage fatality. The fact remains they put considerable time and effort to give ps3 gamers content extra to the actual game but part of the game none the less. By the time you beat the ladder and unlock all the extra content associated with kratos you probably have an additional 2-3 hours of gameplay aside from the original game. So yes we're are paying the same price for less content and we deserve to have something in compensation.

I agree with this. The PS3 MK does cost more than the 360 version. But it's not consumers flipping the bill for the extra character, it's SONY.

Which NRS couldn't add anything in paticular to make up for it. No DLC that could later be brought over for the PS3 for cheap, nothing? Are people seriously going to try that defense?