European TRMK room!

Name: Glor
ID: Song-Of-Silence
Main and only: Jade

On that notice, can somebody hit me up and train me telling me wth I'm doing wrong? I get beaten like a b*tch like every 2nd game...

Hey everyone, back from my holiday! I don't see the room up anymore. It didn't die out, did it?! Hope to see you guys for some games again ;)

Glortor, you can always add me if you want. I don't play Jade myself so I can't really give character specific tips. What I can do is give you some general gameplay tips. Lots of people are doing "small" things wrong, which makes a big difference in the end. How to move, block, attack, etc is very important for example.

Name: Glor
ID: Song-Of-Silence
Main and only: Jade

On that notice, can somebody hit me up and train me telling me wth I'm doing wrong? I get beaten like a b*tch like every 2nd game...

Ehy Glortor :)
Sorry if I couldn't play this evening/night, by I was playing in tag team with a friend of mine.
I'm sure you know that I can spar with you when you want! Your Jade improved a lot since we played for the first time :)

Hey everyone, back from my holiday! I don't see the room up anymore. It didn't die out, did it?! Hope to see you guys for some games again ;)

The room isn't dead my friend, but usually I open it only when I find at least 3 TRMK user online and this is not happening often in the last days.
Hope we will play soon :)

I'm in.

ID= Mirraiidx
Main = too many
Status = not bad but still to improve, at the moment i preferr 2vs2. I think i battled xmapusax and asodimazze sometime ( guess i lost ^^ )

Cya online

I've seen this room before, I'll join again if i see it, is it just me or have the EU servers been even worse the last few days? maybe my own connection

ID: Umm_Pukka_Pie
Mains: Kitana, Rain, Noob

hey there , European guys..............I have a question for someone who can be kind and help me out
I live in the U.S nd I have MK since the release nd been playing for a while......I met a friend in youtube, he is from the U.K
nd we were trying the other day to play some mk together but when i invited him or he invited me it says that i had to quit the game in order to play, I thought it was like refreshing, so i quit, and then it says i hav to insert the mk disc.......i enter the game again and told him to enter the chaosrealm room he said there wasnt any that there was the netherrealm...so it's pretty weird, since he is in uk and im in us we can't play is there anything we can do? thnks

unfortunately ..no. Except ur willing to buy another copy of MK9(EU). - If so ..wait until the GotY Edition makes its appearance!

I've never seen this room but I'll looking for this before join on any room. I always see beginners or outworld.

I'd like to join if you don't mind.

ID: studart5
Mains: Smoke,Rayden,Kabal,Cyber Sub-zero.