European TRMK room!

Re: European trmk room!

Let's keep this up as much as we can. UltimateKiecain and Bonus_jin are just 2 ppl on my friends list, but I got more ;). Hopefully they'll drop by this post as well so we can tell each other if we're online etc.

ggs to everyone who was there! I might be back online later tonight!

Good! I hope they join TRMK so we can discuss about the matches and hopefully improve our game too :)
Idk if I'll be online later because I have to study...I hope I'll finish what I have to do in short time.

Down like a clown charlie brown! I'll have a look see if its still there at 6am when i finish work

I wish I was playing better guys, but I did my 41% Nightwolf combo! Finally! The lag was killing me before :/ I am still unable to time my choke though :/

I'll probably join in 30 minutes as well, hopefully the room will still be up then.

NW bnb is just terrible to do online imo...

Thanks for the games this evening!
H0ru5's Reptile and Kabal always kickasses lol
Voncroy, I have to say that you got a pretty solid Nightwolf, I don't know how many losses he gave to me lol
Emperordad I saw you play just a few games and your Shang is pretty good!

*I don't know why the game slowed down in the last 5-6 matches...no lag but SLOW! Weird...

GGs!

The good players I saw were:

- the dude who defeated me with Kabal and Reptile 2-1 with the last round being so close everytime! I will hate you dearly forever my friend :p Seriously, your Reptile is pretty good, I do admit he's one of my weaknesses, I cannot read him at all.

- Asodimazze, we were 4-4 (you defeated my NW 3 times and 1 Kano - why did I even pick Kano? LOL I suck as him), but you have a pretty good Johnny Cage, I was hating you so much during the watch, his enhanced shadow kick is so unpredictable! I can never read that move. I hope you enjoyed the matches against my Nightwolf, I was having a hard time giving you my consistent 35%-40% combos, that can only mean you're a fantastic player. You read most of my attempts at doing a dangerous combo and you destroyed me with Ermac. I do agree though: the game was slow! And worst, sometimes it was very unresponsive, like, my low combos with Nightwolf were being block with my opponent standing :| and there was this 1st round against Reptile, I don't know what the hell happened, I could barely move my Nightwolf, he was paralyzed, my first flawless victory defeat LOL

- there was this person who played Skarlet. I was very impressed with that gameplay, I think he lost all rounds with her - not sure - but he sure hell knew to play the game.

Negative side: I HATE when people give 0 points to a clear fantastic player just because they lose against him or because he was king of the hill for a long time. I remember I was winning 5 times in a row and people were giving me 0 just because LOL I wish people had more fairplay. There were matches which were amazing that did not, in any way, deserve a 0. I gave 10, with no regrets.

Me wants more tomorrow!

Some great games indeed!

Voncroy: Your NW is solid indeed. It's a shame that online always has lag. I feel that with NW it's really difficult to do the full dmg bnb's consistently online. Some of those close games could have been your wins if you could do the bnb's :). Personally not dropping that many combo's with Reptile and Kabal luckily.

Asodimazze: great games as always. Damn that ex shadow kick.

It's great to play with ppl who know something about the game.

I found a TRMK room last night (360) but the 4 people in the room were in KOTH and it wouldn't let me connect, I was sooooo looking forward to testing my skills aswell.

Everyone in here seems to be on PSN though, where are the 360 players hiding?? If anyone has a 360 add Bon3s1990, I need more MK friends!

it dont matter if u suck or not i suck at online my win loss ratio say it all but its all about having fun not winning marco

Lol Marco.

Also, I try to have fun though I sometimes can't due to the fact I'm being juggled in the air to the end of the round. And yes, that happened.

Somehow got juggled to the end of the match. Jesus.

I found a TRMK room last night (360) but the 4 people in the room were in KOTH and it wouldn't let me connect, I was sooooo looking forward to testing my skills aswell.

Everyone in here seems to be on PSN though, where are the 360 players hiding?? If anyone has a 360 add Bon3s1990, I need more MK friends!

There are more PS3 players in this thread because we are obliged to play against other europeans (region lock)...
360 version of MK9 is not affected by region lock, so in the 00TRMK in your lobby you'll be able to play with every1 in the world...I hope you'll find other Europeans 360 users in order to test your skills soon!

Add me i cant wait to get home now! PSN ID: loverboyhk

Hugo I'll be online in the early afternoon (around 14.30 GMT time), and if 00TRMK room has not been already open, I'll open it myself. Hope to see you there for some good games :)

Edit: Another session ended, starring H0ru5, me, UltimateKiecain (very clever player...nice combos and smart game), rinc-e and EmperorDad (there was also a group of guys that I don't know, ggs if you are in this forum).
The room seems to be more and more active! I invite every European player to join us next time :) Great games!

Last edited:
Promise to pass and say "Hi" when I turn on MK again. I'm currently not playing that much due to having a new girlfriend and having to spend my free time doing socially acceptable stuff instead of nerding, ahah.

Also exams, see you guys online in about a week..

I was playng with H0ru5 and there was no change for me :D need to practice more :) and i was thinking that im good :D