European (PAL) release date ?

MajorWeirdo

Hi from Europe !!

Anyone who when MK SM is coming out in Europe ?? According to the british (UK) Amazon site, it will be available around 30th September 2005...

I think it's rather close to the US release date...so won't get my hopes up.... or i'll get disappointed... :roll:

Thanks for sharing your views and info :wink:

EDIT : i checked with a specialized gamestore and according to them, the release date for Europe would be Friday 23rd September 2005... another Fatal Friday... LOL :p

Well it says 9/20 on MKSM main website so this would be valid. The PAL should be close to it as well. I was reading the last developers dairy that Shaum Himmerick left on MKonline site and he stated he was burning in the PAL version to ship off for mass production.

I pre-ordered MK : SM for PS2 and in the store they told me they were expecting it on 9-23-2005 so...SOMEONE SPEED UP THE TIME! :p

What store was this. Is this outside the US? If not, then it should be 9/20. It has been marked offical according to MKSM site.

Hydro said:
What store was this. Is this outside the US? If not, then it should be 9/20. It has been marked offical according to MKSM site.

i guess it's in the Netherlands... as he lives there...

MajorWeirdo said:
Hi from Europe !!

Anyone who when MK SM is coming out in Europe ?? According to the british (UK) Amazon site, it will be available around 30th September 2005...

I think it's rather close to the US release date...so won't get my hopes up.... or i'll get disappointed... :roll:

Thanks for sharing your views and info :wink:

EDIT : i checked with a specialized gamestore and according to them, the release date for Europe would be Friday 23rd September 2005... another Fatal Friday... LOL :p

Yea, Gamestation here (Scotland) say it's the 30th aswell. I'm getting this when it comes out!