Ermac Revealed

It is not when you are speaking motaro's dung all over the place about everything in such a broken english.

I'm not spending a second more on your pathological pessimism. Farewell to you.

Never i asked your help, i´m not under the ed boon ´s influence with his brainwashed to everyone ( the real pathology)........... farewell to you, bye.

Well, he just wants us to ignore him... so maybe it's best we just do that. Hopefully that will tire him eventually, no one reacting to him.

Well, he just wants us to ignore him... so maybe it's best we just do that. Hopefully that will tire him eventually, no one reacting to him.

Well then...I guess I will grant his wish because I have not been able to make out anything he's said thus far. Reminds me of when my cousin used to try typing to me on Skype...

Don't ignore him. Keep trying to waste his time. Trust me, he's not disciplined enough to keep his cool under duress. He's eventually gonna crack and start saying something stupid that will get him banned. I mean, he's already been banned twice. [MENTION=7686]TAZZMISSION[/MENTION] got banned 3 times, and the third turned out to be permanent, so I'm under the impression that it's "3 strikes and you're out".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Oh great. I'm sorry I just don't have a good perception of how bad these words are in English. Well, a pain in the ass then.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] just like Nazi Germany. Lol, seriously he looks badass.

Last edited:

only in the case that you are disagreed with me or any related negative reaction from you,i never ask to ppl anything about his postures of what they should to think or believe.

Don't ignore him. Keep trying to waste his time. Trust me, he's not disciplined enough to keep his cool under duress. He's eventually gonna crack and start saying something stupid that will get him banned. I mean, he's already been banned twice. [MENTION=7686]TAZZMISSION[/MENTION] got banned 3 times, and the third turned out to be permanent, so I'm under the impression that it's "3 strikes and you're out".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

bad strategy TT, the same trick by third time, don´t run with me, sorry.

Last edited:
[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] I said that because of the colours red and black and the stolen gold. It's silly and lame now that I gave it a second thought. Lol forget about it, I think I'm just tired.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] I said that because of the colours red and black and the stolen gold. It's silly and lame now that I gave it a second thought. Lol forget about it, I think I'm just tired.

And I was trying to connect the dots, as Ermac is made of thousands of soldiers in one body, trying to draw parallels... dunno if it made sense. XD

ohhh u forgot the stupid tom (draxxon banned more 4 times) and the actual fireboy that everyone ´ll hate for their entire life also with of 21342314213 fake nick in whole trmk, honestly you have not a deep perception.................. so seem that you are very conformist user for make provocation no? ajjjaj bye TT, and i told you when i back, and i asked to you don´t quote to me anymore...... and then me need a third ban, cause you are whining.

is easy if anyone is not agreed with me, ignore to me but allways i ´ll say that negative things about actual vomitive mk ´s legacy.

I will give $100 to the first person that can decipher this cryptic message.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] so Shao Kahn's soul is Hitler's. I guess you can always blame everything on the nazis. lol

I would "heil Ermac" all the way lmao. Er ist wunderbar!

Ja, da hast du wohl recht. :)

Btw, am i the only one thinking Ermac would
look way better with his mask? I'm still hoping
the alt will have the mask, OR the Ermac we
know is wearing the alternate costume already.

Ja, da hast du wohl recht. :)

Btw, am i the only one thinking Ermac would
look way better with his mask? I'm still hoping
the alt will have the mask, OR the Ermac we
know is wearing the alternate costume already.

I'd like him better if he did wear one, though to make things different I'd prefer him having the bandages like in MK9. I love this new Ermac but I still prefer his MK9 look, however I'm cool about NRS making the wrong called ninjas different, I don't matter them changing their costumes as long as they wear some kind of hood and mask (or bandages).

Wir lieben ihn.