Episode III trailer

Izzy The Lizzy

Well, I can assume that most Star Geeks already were aware of this, but I didn't see a post for it. So here's the scoop: The first of what I can assume will be several trailers for the upcoming Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, is now posted for members of hyperspace on Starwars.com, I am not a member, nor will I pay to be one, so no info as of yet, but also the trailer will be featured tommorow at the relase of Pixars The Incredibles, which I plan on seeing this weekend. So if you are interested, Go see the Incredibles or I am sure that the trailer will be out on the web very soon... I will post if I find it, or if not I will give details after I see the movie...

Update:
Ok so I saw the Incredibles. Great Movie. Saw the Trailer. It's pretty cool. Basically it shows the clips of Vader being risen after assembly, some evil Anekin shots, some other wierd sith looking dude, a lot of battles, even a shot of the Emperor him self wielding a light saber, it was cool. All in all the movie looks rather promising, but then again the last two were pretty wonky, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Looks like the Incredibles will have lots of people pay... only to see the preview for Episode III. :roll:

Insane Cucumber said:
soundwave said:
I heard Anakin becomes Vader, but I'm sure it's just a rumor...

That was sarcasm right? Please tell that was sarcasm.

No, I've never seen Star Wars. In fact, I just heard about Star Wars when I read this post. What is sarcasm???

soundwave said:
I heard Anakin becomes Vader, but I'm sure it's just a rumor...

Seriously... Did you even see the first three movies with Luke Skywalker in? I mean the new star wars movies are set BEFORE they happened... So therfore the plots already been revealed anyway! This is no big secret at all... ¬_¬'

I'm not looking forward to no.3... Didn't see no. 1 and 2 anddon't care. They may have the star wars name, but to me their not star wars. ¬_¬'I was just tired of seeign ads for it on TV so much couldn't bebothered to go and watch it. Though I did watch 20 mins of no.1 when my bro rentd it from the shops... But it bored me to hell.

spinerip said:
Dear God!!! How many old posts are you going to dig up today? :shock:
Does it matter? :roll:

I can post when and where I like, so long as it is not off-topic does it dam well matter?

THE CAMPEST PHOTO EVERRRRR!!!!

2thereare3oy.jpg