Ed Boon's Twitter Official Discussion Thread

this post is a direct stab at @EdBoony and [MENTION=5551]mortalkombat[/MENTION]ing and they have VAST opinions about everyone and everything

this post is a direct stab at @EdBoony and [MENTION=5551]mortalkombat[/MENTION]ing and they have VAST opinions about everyone and everything
They're not spamming that Toy Factory Smoke Action Figure Accident, so they're forgiven.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Everyone on twitter is annoying. The Sareena spammers, Rain spammers, Smoke spammers, Noob spammers, Sindel spammers and much, MUCH more.

I actually follow 3 of those Sareena "spammers". That started when one of them retweeted a Sareena request of mine.

Everyone on twitter is annoying. The Sareena spammers, Rain spammers, Smoke spammers, Noob spammers, Sindel spammers and much, MUCH more.
The autism is 2 strong, when I tweet or reply to ed's tweet ever so often, it b like #cyrax confirmed yet dude? the emediate reaction on that is either "Put Ronald Mcdonal in as guest" or "Sareena in yet or nah?"
As a MKX veteran im like "dafuq is a sareena"? Was that the blow up dol that got rekt in MKM? K den, not worth a spot in mkx my OP!
Now make way for some Cyrax lol

I can't tell with Ed anymore, either.
For now, I'm just talking everything that he posts with a bag of salt, unless there is an official teaser trailer like there was with KP1, or something similar to that.

Depends on whether they are able to re-animate all the MKX character X-Rays, Fatalities and Brutalities to fit Alien or not.
IMO, if it even means anything at all, then it's likely an Alien de-confirmation.
Again, though, everything with a big bag of salt.

Wasn't there a petition to get Oderus Urungus, the deceased lead singer of the almighty GWAR, to be a guest character in MKX?

Been a while since I posted last, not much reason to since the comic is done for the time being and I don't have MKX...yet but this might be something might not be:

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/654079264967430144

A lot of People are talking about it to do with Drahmin and Havik being DLC which is unlikely as they were deconfirmed ages ago so it could hint to something coming 'this weekend' or 'who' is Responsible for them not feeling their faces: Smoke, Frost, alien (I hope not), Shinnok (face off) maybe...hell even Scorpion or most likely nothing at all and Ed is trolling.

I think it could be 'Who they hate being around' but who knows with Boon...

Come to think of it it's just a parody of the song using Drahmin and Havik and nothing more...sigh

Last edited: