Ed Boon tweets Friendship?

MK-TREMOR

So Ed Boon posted a pic of IT the clown with a sign that reads "Free Hugs". Then he says Friendship? Is this our first hint of the return of Friendships?

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/572422900642271232/photo/1

MK9 did a great job making Babilities work. Think there's hope for Friendships in MKX? I personally would love to see them bring back Friendships because anytime MK mixes humor with violence it's usually a good thing. No matter how dark and gritty MK continues to get I'll always expect some comic relief in their games and Friendships would be a very welcome addition to an already Fatality/Brutality heavy MKX!

Good friendships will be more than welcomed seeing how they botched up brutalities this will certainly make up for it. Unless that image is confirming sweet tooth...

jdnice11

Ed deconfirmed Babilites and Friendships awhile back saying, they don't fit the "Mood/Feel" for this game

Cryo

Nah he's trolling.

I don't care for any more alities, if it were for me I would remove all the fatalities and add more brutalities.

New brutalities are the ultimate finishing move, they are fast and effective, just like old school fatalities.

Guyver Spawn

Not everything Ed Boon post is a hint. Ed drops hints when they announced that we are getting a new reveal soon or if MKX is going to be at a major gaming event.

NathanCorsini

If Pennywise turns out to be the Guest DLC i'm going to LOVE IT! Take my money, Ed! They're making a movie of Stephen King's It again and it sounds huge. Can't wait for it.

natedoggcata

Question. They said we were getting a brand new "ality" in this game.

We already have

Fatality
Brutality
Stage Fatality (not confirmed but I doubt they would leave these out)

Are Faction Kills the new ality? Or is there another one in the game we havent seen yet

Ermac210

Nah he's trolling.

I don't care for any more alities, if it were for me I would remove all the fatalities and add more brutalities.

New brutalities are the ultimate finishing move, they are fast and effective, just like old school fatalities.

Agree, the new Brutalities must be one of the coolest things that could happen to MK X. I don't know but personally I found myself bored watching the same camera-action pre-scripted fatality again and again, and as the brutalities goes as the last hit in the battle... well, in a long time it will be more refreshing than see the same fatality multiple taimes.

By the other hand, I think as some people said, Boon tweeted time ago that Babalities and Friendships wouldn't fit in the atmosphere MKX has.