Ed Boon tweets a hint?

Sub-Zero

Don't taze me bro!

I mean, to the normal person he's quoting a YouTube video, but to us.. Could there be something more to Raiden coming soon?

Eks

Stryker was the only one that came to mind, and entirely possible. He doesn't have to "hint" at announced character. Haha.

Sub-Zero

Good point about Stryker... I just thought that they've announced Raiden, and maybe going to give some more insight to the character? Like some gameplay footage. Stryker works out better though.

Commander

I would laugh my ass off, if Ed Boon did all this Stryker joking, and didn't put him in MK 9.
Personally I wouldn't care.

Stryker and Sheeva are my 2 most hated characters, anyways.

Etryus

I just thought that they've announced Raiden, and maybe going to give some more insight to the character? Like some gameplay footage.

I wish, we haven't seen a thing about Rayden yet, beside the trailer. At least he's included in the game, that conforts me :)

reptilesmile

ed has always had a soft spot for stryker

he mentions a few times how he was one of the better players in mk3/umk3

and they tried to make him more appealing in mka (fail)

he should be in the game tho, i mean they have nightwolf

Sub-Zero

Stryker is okay, I mean I won't be upset if he's not there, I just feel he needs to get thrown into a bigger storyline with Sonya and Jax.. That would give him more credibility, and a purpose. Well that's my opinion on that anyways lol

Joshuaalt

I wouldn't mind him in the game, matter of fact he needs to be in this game it would be like classic Mortal Kombat without him.