Ed Boon / NRS Quiet on Twitter today

BAC05

Anybody else notice the ed and company aren't putting out many tweets today? Just thought it was interesting and maybe due in part to the massive over sight on the leaked information.

Makes it seem more plausible to me that the information in fact is correct albeit old and out dated.

Especially thinking back that these are the same geniuses that leaked voice files in December and can't even maintain they're site forums.

Thoughts?

Anybody else notice the ed and company aren't putting out many tweets today? Just thought it was interesting and maybe due in part to the massive over sight on the leaked information.

Makes it seem more plausible to me that the information in fact is correct albeit old and out dated.

Especially thinking back that these are the same geniuses that leaked voice files in December and can't even maintain they're site forums.

Thoughts?

What i`m hoping for is this is how they wanted the rumors to start....
Klassic MK days activated!

awesome99 Not-Shaun H
protip. anything that can go wrong at the last second, will go wrong. Seriously. Don't put your life in the balance with FTP systems

awesome99 Not-Shaun H
That everything you hold dear that our IT department is awesome. FTP problems solved (at 1 AM). Ryan Rocks.

These tweets lead me to believe that this maybe before the massive hack, and their concern of it getting out.

Thoughts?

They are hiding under their desks ashamed to be seen again by human eyes, while mumbling senseless words...

Maybe they are not tweeting today because they think we are a bunch of ungrateful jerks? I think they are probably being inundated with spoiler/ leak related tweets saying, "that the prize is a disappointment." Maybe they are just busy?

I feel sorry for them. Hopefully that file is an early version, and the final version has more stuff added so some mystery will still be there. No matter what though, reading about it in bland text files and playing are totally different and it will still be enjoyable and new when we play it.

yep, I noticed that too in Ed's Twitter .....

This bring 2 possibilities :

- The leaks are real and now, Ed will avoid to comment, because this could hurt the game sales. Maybe he prefer the strategy "Buy the game and find out by yourself" ......

- The leaks are not all true, or even , planted stuff , so, Ed and NRS are dissimulating interesting in the subject, and only colleting data from the fans feedback, and thinking : "Hum, they hated this, loved that, so, we have time to refine our final product ....."

- The leaks are not all true, or even , planted stuff , so, Ed and NRS are dissimulating interesting in the subject, and only colleting data from the fans feedback, and thinking : "Hum, they hated this, loved that, so, we have time to refine our final product ....."

Hoping this.

- The leaks are real and now, Ed will avoid to comment, because this could hurt the game sales. Maybe he prefer the strategy "Buy the game and find out by yourself" ......

Sorry but there isn't anytime to change anything. They will be going gold in this week or the next or possibly already have and sent it off to be processed.

You can't capture footage, create cut scenes, call all actors back to do voice-overs, and edit the story changes in a matter of days or weeks. it would take at least a month and seeing as how we're almost half-way into march. I'd say they won't change a thing.

I feel sorry for them. Hopefully that file is an early version, and the final version has more stuff added so some mystery will still be there. No matter what though, reading about it in bland text files and playing are totally different and it will still be enjoyable and new when we play it.

Yeah, if I were part of NRS I'd probably be huddled in a dark corner right now.
But then again, I think all of us make the mistake of perceiving these situations as bigger than they really are.
Your average gamer who will buy MK when he sees it on a shelf, would have no clue about what's happened.

And regarding the legitimacy of this info - it's real, and probably won't be any different in the final build.
The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can move on.

Hoping this.

The sad fact is, if any of this is true it is way too late to change anything this major. The discs are being printed and packaged as we speak. The only way for them to make any adjustments would be to release it as a patch, but there are size restriction placed on patches. So either this is just a publicity stunt, or all of this is true, and those who are disappointed will just have to be disappointed.

Even if the leaks are all true, the stuff they are giving us is way kooler than any bonuses we get from most games. I might be of the minority here, but I think a naked Mileena is pretty significant.

Makes me wonder if this is all true what NRS is going to do about it? If they do anything at all! It just seems so odd that they would overlook this seeing as people hack demo files all the time...hhhmmmm I dont really know

The sad fact is, if any of this is true it is way too late to change anything this major. The discs are being printed and packaged as we speak. The only way for them to make any adjustments would be to release it as a patch, but there are size restriction placed on patches. So either this is just a publicity stunt, or all of this is true, and those who are disappointed will just have to be disappointed.

Even if the leaks are all true, the stuff they are giving us is way kooler than any bonuses we get from most games. I might be of the minority here, but I think a naked Mileena is pretty significant.

Well either way the game will be amazing so im not worried about this at all.

I am disappointed in a way,but hey once the game comes out. I won't care anymore about her weird looking costume.