Easter Eggs

MKBlade

So, I was just playing the ladder and when I was fighting on the pit(night) I saw Santa Claus flying in the background. I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm sure there are more but that's the only one I found so far. Can we make a list of all the easter eggs in the game?

when santa flys by you have to double flawless and pit fatality the person you're fighting and you fight Secret Reptile...

there's a bunch, listen to the announcer on the subway stage...

Khameleon is among the couple of warriors in the beginning of the story, Ed Boon among others name appear on i think Strykers NAV.... etc

Yea Boon St Beran Bld Santa,Witch Khameleon the Posters In The Subway Klassic Smoke Shadow Noob Secret Jade And Klassic Reptile Fight

I accidentally ended up fighting noob's shadow in the church and he just completely raped me across the floor. Not sure how I did it but I was wandering what other fights there were and if they lead to any rewards if you beat them.

I accidentally ended up fighting noob's shadow in the church and he just completely raped me across the floor. Not sure how I did it but I was wandering what other fights there were and if they lead to any rewards if you beat them.

I believe Noob has to be standing in the background of the church and you have to win both fights without blocking

i just fought shadow noob last night, i put it on beginner because i wanted to go through the ladder quick so i can see the kratos level because i still havent done the stage fatality. so the first match was against sheeva in the church and i double flawless her and right after shadow noob came out and he still raped me and it was in beginner wtf lol. i think u have to double flawless at the church.

i just fought shadow noob last night, i put it on beginner because i wanted to go through the ladder quick so i can see the kratos level because i still havent done the stage fatality. so the first match was against sheeva in the church and i double flawless her and right after shadow noob came out and he still raped me and it was in beginner wtf lol. i think u have to double flawless at the church.

I wish after you beat these "Eggs" you could get their costumes!! but you cant.

Yeah I def didn't get a flawless so maybe I did it without blocking and didn't realize it. I also fought sheeva on easy too lol