Drawn Together

Sky Valley

ok, I think it's safe to say that everyone and their dog hates this show.
But I've always kinda liked it ever since it began. I dont know why. Theres more videos you can find of it through this video

am I the only one who actually likes this cartoon?!

It's okay nothing to write home about. I enjoyed the movie they had and the show. Wish it was still on I enjoyed the characters on the show.

yeah, forgot to put my post in past tense lol. This show is long dead. And I wish they'd make more.

at least i'm glad to know others liked it. Wooldoor was always my fav

since this show was a parody of cartoon characters and had reality show influences, if they ever actually bring it back, what if they had a completly new cast instead based on other catoon characters? I thought about it, but It's kind of hard to replace these guys.

The change would be hard at first cause I can already see people saying that this character at likes the last character. I'd still watch it though

You f*cking kidding me?!
I LOOOOOVE this show, big time fan.
Wooldoor Sockbat=Best Cartoon Character of all time.
Only person I really hated was Toot, but they made a shit ton of fat jokes about her, so it was cool.
I have all three seasons and the movie torrented and on disc.
Such a f*cking hilarious show, but I think we all know they pushed the envelope way too far on some episodes.

I only watched to see Foxxxy take off her clothes.. sadly i only got to see her hard nipple every episode :(

I only watched to see Foxxxy take off her clothes.. sadly i only got to see her hard nipple every episode :(

just go download/buy the movie, nothings censored.

Spine_Ripper said:
This show was awesome. I still remember this one joke where Foxy was supposed to be Waldo from "Where's Waldo". The camera stayed zoomed out for a while to give the viewer a chance to find her. I knew a popup would happen, but the fact that it was actually broadcasted was hilarious to me.

If someone can find the clip, I'll be their sex slave for two weeks

sorry cant find it anywhere. Most of the clips on youtube are only a few seconds long, it sucks!

This show was awesome. I still remember this one joke where Foxy was supposed to be Waldo from "Where's Waldo". The camera stayed zoomed out for a while to give the viewer a chance to find her. I knew a popup would happen, but the fact that it was actually broadcasted was hilarious to me.

If someone can find the clip, I'll be their sex slave for two weeks

Wait the scary girl pop up?

and I loved how it was kinda animated like a kid's cartoon, instead of the crudely animated stuff you would find on adult swim. Just a perfect series to me, and I wish they'd do a season 4

Last edited:
great show, great voice talents, *cough twilight sparkle* /cough

yeah, I relized this when every comment on every Youtube video of Drawn together mentioned this somewhere.

But the comments got a little awkward when people relized a pony voice was having a loud orgasm to car crashes in this one scene.

yeah, I relized this when every comment on every Youtube video of Drawn together mentioned this somewhere.

But the comments got a little awkward when people relized a pony voice was having a loud orgasm to car crashes in this one scene.

I saw that one.... it was too long