Does anyone relize!

Armageddon

Does anyone relize that if there are more DLC, we will want them right? But then a new MK will come along, with those kombatants, and the money we spent will kinda be wasted, i bought Skarlet, but I think i'll wait for a new game, so i don't waste extra money ;)

The same kombatants that will be in mk10 will probably have a different look. New moves fatalitys etc. So i would buy DLC aswell. Not FORCING anyone to buy dlc btw lol.

The same kombatants that will be in mk10 will probably have a different look. New moves fatalitys etc. So i would buy DLC aswell. Not FORCING anyone to buy dlc btw lol.

Pretty much. All the characters that survived are going to get spruced up for MK10. I still want more DLC for MK9...

If you are talking about UMK9 (if it comes out), yeah it will be wasted money. But I don't think is wasted money if your talking about MK10.

So... I did wrong in buying a PS3 2 years ago cause PS4 is coming in what? 2 or 3 years?...

Sorry, but your logic is stupid.

Hail MK! :laugh:

Im talking about DLC, and how it would be cheaper to wait till the next MK game

I know your talking about DLC, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I respect your opinion thinking is wasted money. But here's what I think; if they are releasing an UMK9, it would be a waste of money to buy all the current DLC. I and so many others would have wasted $20 - $25 dollars on DLC if an UKM9 comes out since is just MK9 with all the current characters, all the current DLC and a few new content, that should have been released with MK9. Just look at UMvC 3, same game with new content that should have been in the original MvC3. Seeing as how i'm a sucker for Mortal Kombat, I would buy an UMK9 if one comes out, but i'll feel ripped off. On the other hand if they release MK10, I don't think it'll be wasted money seeing how is a new game with different content, different characters, different engine/mechanics (maybe), and a different story. Besides I think spending $5 on each DLC character is more cheaper than say, buying a combo meal from Jack in The Box. The meal you finish in 15 or so minutes and the DLC stays with you forever, until you decide to delete it.

Last edited:
I don't expect a new mk anytime soon guys.I will buy anything they put out for this game.U all know we want get it next year.Look for Mortal Kombat 10 the summer of 2013.of course they will probably tell us January 2013 late 2012 but u know how it all works out.

Does anyone relize that if there are more DLC, we will want them right? But then a new MK will come along, with those kombatants, and the money we spent will kinda be wasted, i bought Skarlet, but I think i'll wait for a new game, so i don't waste extra money ;)

That's a lot like saying "Why buy the game when they're just going to make a sequel".

That's like saying, "I'm not gonna eat, because I'm just gonna wanna eat again in a few hours."

Like I've been saying, this is all hype and rumors, possibly just for MK Arcade Kollection. I doubt MK10 is coming out so soon.

MK9 is a very well made game, why not explore a little more into the gameplay with more DLC?

im actully talking about DLC, not the game it self, and like i said earlier it was just MY opinion ;)

I get that its your opinion, that's fine, but DLC is only a waste of money if you don't have fun with it. If you enjoy it, its done its job.