DodgeBall...

soundwave

Rented this last night. Not too bad. I'm not a huge Ben Stiller fan but his character had some funny lines. I'm a huge Vince Vaughn fan but he had surprisingly few funny lines in this movie which I found strange. Overall, I give it an 8 out of 10....

I thought dodgeball was hilarious...the comedy was funny just because it was dumb, it was clever in all aspects, stiller and vaughn were good...but yea'd id agree with ya soundwave with a 8/10

on a side note i cannot wait until anchor man comes out, that was a pretty funny movie as well!

Vixen said:
on a side note i cannot wait until anchor man comes out, that was a pretty funny movie as well!

There is a special edition DVD with a WHOLE OTHER MOVIE included. They had so much material for a new story line thanks to Will being so good at ab-libbing.

Patrick McCarron said:
Vixen said:

There is a special edition DVD with a WHOLE OTHER MOVIE included. They had so much material for a new story line thanks to Will being so good at ab-libbing.

sup, another movie would kick! the 28th will be a good day! wooohooo. Will is sooo funny, i could watch him in elf over and over

BlackWarrior said:
i have dodgeball, but have yet to watch it..it cames with a kickass sweatband!
WHAT?! You got a sweat band!? All I got was a T-Shirt with Average Joe's on it, that's messed up! Anyways, I loved that movie, the alternate ending was hella screwed! 9/10

the other movie he's referring to is wake up ron bergundy and if you liked anchorman then you will like this as well. i also liked dodgeball but i also like almost all movies so do not go by my opinion on movies.

Gotta see that movie. It reminds me of the only fun thing in my school years. Getting smacked in the nugget by a painful rubber ball and smacking back when the round's over.

Dodgeball, I'm not a fan of anyone in the movies. I think Stiller was a bit of a idiot in the movie. That final part, during the credits, i was laughing my *** off because of it. But I'd agree with some of you, 4/5.