Do you like MKSM? Yes or no? Why?

flawless31490

Did you guys liked MKSM or not and why? I did. I loved how that game put everything in MK2 and most of the stuff from MK1 and few MK3 stuff in there. I loved how most of the characters in MK are remade in 3D beautifully and the stages is the most amazing thing in that game!

Agreed. MK:SM was a real fun game. Especially the secret boss battles. But the voice acting and cut scenes were a bit bad when you played as Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Agreed. MK:SM was a real fun game. Especially the secret boss battles. But the voice acting and cut scenes were a bit bad when you played as Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Lol I remember this, I laughed so hard when I saw Scorpion doing the bicycle kick.

Yeah I hated how Sub-Zero and Scorpion talked like Liu Kang and Kung Lao and even did their moves in the cutscenes lol. You would even see 2 Sub-Zeros or 2 Scorpions.

MK:SM is one of my favorites in the last few years, really love the game type and hope they make another like it.

shaolin monks was a great game...the fact that it was set in MK1-MK2 was great

i also enjoyed shujinko's konquest mode but thats another topic....

MK:SM is one of my favorites in the last few years, really love the game type and hope they make another like it.

Me too man. I loved that game and wish they made a part 2 with some MK3-MK4 events and make it have a good story. Now that would be amazing!

shaolin monks was a great game...the fact that it was set in MK1-MK2 was great

i also enjoyed shujinko's konquest mode but thats another topic....

I loved MKSM because I loved how it brought MK1-MK2 to life. Have you guys seen the Dead Pool stage or the Armory or the Kombat Tomb or Tower or Living Forest, Pit I & II, Goro's Lair, Warrior Shrine, Wasteland, Kahn's Arena and the Portal, all them stages were beautiful rendered in 3D!

Can you play this game on the 360? I have never played it and wouldn't mind giving it a whirl to kill some time before April.

I don't know but try seeing if one of your friends got the game and see if you can play it on theirs. If you simply loved MK1 and MK2, then this game will be the game for you trust me!

Shaolin Monks is the only good MK game that's been released within the last 15+ years.

I could not beat that last secret battle at the Warrior's shrine with Kung Lao to save my life (one against Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, and Reptile). I think the best I ever got was through Reptile and Ermac a couple of tries, but I could never beat either Scorpion or Sub Zero. I saw a vid on Youtube where someone beats it with Liu Kang. His uppercut and bicycle kick look extremely useful in this battle. I just either wasn't good enough with Kung Lao, or his attacks just aren't as useful in trying to beat the four of them.

I also found the fight against Kano and his Black Dragon clan particularly frustrating as well.

But the game itself was awesome. I'd pop it in now but I'm trying to go back through on Dead Space to get ready for Dead Space 2

Can you play this game on the 360?

Nope. Unfortunately, it never made the "backward compatibility" list.

Which is a shame, 'cause I like this game quite a bit. I just don't have the room (or the TV inputs) to keep my Xbox1 hooked up along with my 360, Dreamcast, and Genesis/CD/32X.

MKSM was a fun game and it has some of the best fatalities. What it lacked were good graphics and characters.

It also has the best brutalities!

Shaolin Monks was a weird game. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but it had a foreign atmosphere in comparison to the previous games. Maybe because it was developed by a different team. I don't know. But that doesn't mean I didn't like it. I loved Shaolin Monks. It was a really fun game to play. It had its faults due to time constraints, but I still enjoyed it.

I liked the gameplay features and the secret unlockables that you could get. But I didn't care much for the way they butchered up the storyline and gave so many of the fighters character derailment.