DLC Prices

Kokoro

I think it's ridiculous, really. $5 for one character? They should have two characters at that price, not one. I mean, I thought said they were going to be cheap, so what's going on here? This is as bad as the DLC for Marvel vs. Capcom 3, except for the two free costumes. I'm sure more people would buy the DLC, had it been a bit cheaper. Really, $20 for 4 characters? That's a quarter of the price of the game's full price! $2.50 would have been much better.

So, what do you guys think about this?

Yes i agree, i will definitely get rain and probably get kenshi. Thats it lol $5 is insane haha

5 for a character and 2 costumes is fine....

what is it 8 dollars? for 7 costumes, 3 of which I already own, is ridiculous.

They're just skins that are already on the disc, this is bull5#it and it's inexcusable.

They are reasonable. I don't think they are very cheap, but looking at games like Blazblue they could have been considerably more expensive.

You can't compare Dlc price w/full game price, it will never add up. Dlc can only be priced against other Dlc, in which case it's a solid deal..even a "good" one w/season pass (xbox :)) if you wanted all new characters.

If the price is truly "ridiculous" as you say, show me comparable Dlc that was less...

Bump. I would like to see more thoughts about this.

5 for a character and 2 costumes is fine....

what is it 8 dollars? for 7 costumes, 3 of which I already own, is ridiculous.

They're just skins that are already on the disc, this is bull5#it and it's inexcusable.

Yeah, the skins pack was overpriced too, especially since they were already on the disc and Ed Boon said they were going to be free before, which they should have been.

Well, now that the EU PlayStation Store is back on an equal footing with its US and Xbox counterparts, I can say this again:

$5 is no money, and it unlocks this DLC permanently. You could buy something for more than $5 that wouldn't last long at all (e.g. a cinema ticket).

It's ok, it's DLC stuff coming up, to make this great game be renewed with more characters , what means = more gameplay action

5$ is cheap and everyone can pay that, everyone spend much more in trash food and others stuffs you use only one or two times and next, forget about, leaving behind.

At least for this game, NRS is doing what they promissed ..... question is if the fans will show themselves ungrateful with, and , don't buy the DLC, what, can make NRS make none other DLC after the last one scheduled after Rain .....

My thinking is that if you're complaining that $5/char for DLC content is too much money for you, then you shouldn't be spending money on DLC period.

Save it for food, water, and shelter, because it sounds like you'll need it.

Well, $5 may not seem too much at first, but it really adds up. I already payed $60 for the game, so why $25 or more just to get all the DLC? It should be a lot cheaper.