Dlc Fatalities Poll

dlc fatalities, do you want them?

• Total voters
I'd really like some more fatalities. It wouldn't make the game for me, but they're fun. They add flavor to MK. Some classic ones would be nice (Shang Tsung really needs a good fatality lol) and some new fatalities we've never seen before would be good too. Some people are really wanting to see what crazy idea NRS had for Brutalities as well and if what Boon said was true, I think I'd like to see them as DLC as well.

Well the kiss of death fits Kitana more, since she has supernatural habilities but Sonya is totally human so the Kiss of Death wont fit to how is the character now.

Um, well, I guess Sonya can do something similar to her MKDA fatality but way better and nastier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijeclMX8HYE

Here's an idea for Jade's fatality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRalW3nQpDg

For brutalities, I'd want a similar input like the fatalities' and it should look something like this with the X-Ray attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj7tPSK-pJw&feature=related

Last edited:
I want reptile to have his acid puke fatality back the ones he's got are ok but I just want to see him melt the skin off someone,cages brain ripper would be good but I would want to see something we haven't really seen from him

i want quan chi's neck stretch back... hahaha. seriously, nrs needs to do something brutal with the tormentor for a stage fatality. it would also be nice to see johnny cage's triple decapitation, i really loved doing that in mk1 and 2.

i want quan chi's neck stretch back... hahaha. seriously, nrs needs to do something brutal with the tormentor for a stage fatality. it would also be nice to see johnny cage's triple decapitation, i really loved doing that in mk1 and 2.

Sorry, but please NOT any of those nonsense fatalities!!!! I'd rather even see MKA created fatalities over those. Even Mileena's Maneater fatality in MK2 and UMK3 was animated in a nonsense way. For Mileena's Man eater, she should actually EAT the victim from groin to face rather than sucking up the victim like soup. I wish Cyber Sub-Zero's 1st fatality didn't even exist. I hate suicide fatalities.

hey nasty freak!! remember that create your mk9 fatality thread? it would be cool to see some of the fatalities we suggested there.

hey nasty freak!! remember that create your mk9 fatality thread? it would be cool to see some of the fatalities we suggested there.

That's exactly what i've been wanting ever since I learned about DLC!!! The best I can do is hope that NRS would read that thread and take our ideas. At least, they implemented part of what i'd want for Jade which is her X-Ray attack. lol Still, I hope she will get a NASTY FATALITY that will involve the guy (Jade's victim) be "probed" to death with her staff. Ha ha ha ha ha ha... ;-)

Sektor's trash compactor

Cyrax's Killer Dreads

Smoke's disappearing act (MKD)

More intense version of Scorpion's TOASTY

Scorpion's Hand from Hell (It was his first dammit!)

I'm seriously the only person who voted "no"? LOL!

I don't really want DLC fatalities because most fatalities in MK9 are bland slice point fatalities. They are also just something you watch which isn't something I'd pay for. I could see them on Youtube and get the same exact result.

I'm seriously the only person who voted "no"? LOL!

I don't really want DLC fatalities because most fatalities in MK9 are bland slice point fatalities. They are also just something you watch which isn't something I'd pay for. I could see them on Youtube and get the same exact result.

are you serious man?? nasty freak, bbblp "FINISH HIM!"