DLC Characters Australian release dates

C-Sword

YZoWFwZ.jpg

All four characters released by the beginning of June? That's like every two weeks? I remembered in MK9 they released a character once a month...Could this mean a Season 2 pass is possible since these characters will be out fairly quick? The speculation never stops and the hype never ends!

On a side note this could be fake because the pics they use. One's from Deception and Tremor's is a fan made pic. Who would do such a thing and get peeps all riled up? haha

You're a bit late. This was posted on here a few days ago.

I still don't buy this since WB hasn't commented and I thought DLC released on Tuesdays.

All four characters released by the beginning of June? That's like every two weeks? I remembered in MK9 they released a character once a month...Could this mean a Season 2 pass is possible since these characters will be out fairly quick? The speculation never stops and the hype never ends!
Don't compare it to MK9. Compare it to Injustice, NRS' last game, which finished up its season pass content a lot earlier than MK9 and had two extra characters afterwards (one in July, one in August). We're gonna see something similar with MKX, including more content (although not necessarily a whole 2nd Kombat Pack).

You're a bit late. This was posted on here a few days ago.

I still don't buy this since WB hasn't commented and I thought DLC released on Tuesdays.

Don't compare it to MK9. Compare it to Injustice, NRS' last game, which finished up its season pass content a lot earlier than MK9 and had two extra characters afterwards (one in July, one in August). We're gonna see something similar with MKX, including more content (although not necessarily a whole 2nd Kombat Pack).

I guess I am....Ya I was hoping they would at least do like Injustice where they just added two characters on top of the season pass. At least that would make the total number of DLC MK characters to 4 and then 2 guests.

I guess I am....Ya I was hoping they would at least do like Injustice where they just added two characters on top of the season pass. At least that would make the total number of DLC MK characters to 4 and then 2 guests.

I'd definitely be okay with that. I absolutely love Predator and Jason but I want to see 4 normal MK characters added.

i can see them doing a Lin Kuei Pack with Cyrax, Sector, Noob and Smoke (with Cyber Smoke variation) in September-November