Definative Fans

ChiefThunder

A short topic about definative fans of MK. Among my examples I will use our very own Jade. Do any of you think that Jade would be a Jade fan if her name wasn't Jade? What about Jade, what are you're thoughts on this? If your name was Sonya, would you be a Sonya fan? How about Tanya, if your name was Tanya, would you be nuts about her?

THECLONE is a prime example of someone who is/was obsessed with mileena. I know no other who is even halfway close to this girls fanaticism over Mileena. Her real name is nothing like Mileena, but I suspect at some point or another, given half a chance she would change her name to Mileena :mrgreen:

Now. do we have any Kitana freaks here at all? And I don't mean members who just want to shack up with her. I mean people who are truly obsessed with her. Also male ninja fans. Who here is a freak about a particular ninja? Post your absolutely most loved characters name and explain why you are obsessed with them.

Me, personally, If I was a female. Lol. My dream Mk girl would be Sexy Sonya [oooh kerri]

Most members have been wondering why did I spell Spectre wrong by reversing the R And E cuz I knew if I had spelt it correctly I would have people think I am sorta a Scorpion fan in which life outside this forum I prefer Ermac as my favorite ninja :proud:

ChiefThunder said:
Now. do we have any Kitana freaks here at all? And I don't mean members who just want to shack up with her. I mean people who are truly obsessed with her.

Yeah, me. Well, not completely obsessed, but my fascination is somewhat unhealthy. She's definitely my favorite character after Scorpion, and has been since MK2. Now, when MK2 was out, you probably could've said I was obsessed because I was always drawing pictures of her and I had a huge crush on the actress that played her. It probably would've gotten worse in UMK3, considering that the chick who played her in that game was even hotter, but she ended up being kind of a sucky fighter in that game. She still holds my interest now, though, and to be honest I can't wait to see if they'll give her a new outfit in this game. :mrgreen:

I'm definitely a Scorpion freak, though. I think he's just the ultimate badass. Ever since I saw that spear move in MK1, I was just like "sweet merciful crap, that's awesome". Plus I think it's really cool that while he's this ultra ****ing badass guy, he still remains neutral, fights for justice and vows to keep the promises he makes. He's my icon, I guess you could say. To this day I'll still try to draw pictures of him looking all cool and shit every now and then, and I was even considering going as him for Halloween, but I have no idea how I'm going to put together a costume like that so it won't look like crap.

To be quite honest I find Kitana plain and boring I don't get why guys think so much of her. Anyway I thought about your question and I wouldn't say I am obssessed with any one MK character, more Obssessed with all of them equally. My favourite character though would have to be Bo' Rai Cho because out of all the recent MK games he has tended to be more developed and dynamic than the rest of his peers. Even some of the more traditional MK characters seem stale by comparison.

Actually, Jade isn't my favorite character at all. It has been and always will be Rayden. I pretty much never play as any other character. I <3 him. My username isn't for the Mk character either, I just used my name. I use the Jade avatar just because out of the females, I like her the best. Plus she wears green and you all know how I feel about green.

I never base my likings on a character because of their name. I usually go for the characters that wear green but in this case, I was 7 when I choose Rayden and I'm sticking to him <3<3