DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
Wow, more than 100 votes, is obiusly havik the winner,,,for now.

Havik was, in my opinion, the Deception character with the most personality. He was also fun as hell to play as. I'm glad Ashrah is second in the voting, I think she could be a legitimately interesting character with the proper care.

OK: I choose NONE OF THEM!

What's with all this newfound love for post MK3 characters???

The goal of MK9 was to bring back the old school feeling with current technology; we already know a couple of MK4 characters are in but that's enough, save all of them for future games.
Thats true but, its always cool to see what some of these charcters were doing during the first tournament. Especially those of us that liked some of those characters. I'd really like to see Ashrah's beginnings and Havik/Hotaru made to be rivals because it makes so much sense. If they can successfully rehash some of the old characters that stunk like Stryker and Liu Kang; why not others?

I put Ashrah because her backstory was interesting her voodoo dolls also should make for individual fatalities

From those list, Only Hotaru and Darrius to me, are the most worthy to make it into DLC. For I hate any new kharacters who is just a recycled old character with new look and name with re-used special moves. Part of the reason I don't like Ashrah(Kai's Falling Fireball, Raiden's Torpedo, well, in a way, Bigger version of Raiden's hat, Kung Lao's Spin), Kira(New look and name for a Kharacter who is nothing more than a fused Kano and Sonya? No way), Shujinko(An old guy with NOTHING but stolen moves of other fighters), and so and so.... I could go on and on. At least Hotaru, though he only had 2 special moves when he debuted, but they were pretty original. Even better when he got MORE unique special moves in MKA, I see a LOT of potential of him making back then so many so called 'NEW' Kharacters whom are not really new. Darrius as well, to me, one of the more original kharacter than the rest of the 'NEW' additions in MKD.

Call me arrogant, but that's what I think.

From those list, Only Hotaru and Darrius to me, are the most worthy to make it into DLC. For I hate any new kharacters who is just a recycled old character with new look and name with re-used special moves. Part of the reason I don't like Ashrah(Kai's Falling Fireball, Raiden's Torpedo, well, in a way, Bigger version of Raiden's hat, Kung Lao's Spin), Kira(New look and name for a Kharacter who is nothing more than a fused Kano and Sonya? No way), Shujinko(An old guy with NOTHING but stolen moves of other fighters), and so and so.... I could go on and on. At least Hotaru, though he only had 2 special moves when he debuted, but they were pretty original. Even better when he got MORE unique special moves in MKA, I see a LOT of potential of him making back then so many so called 'NEW' Kharacters whom are not really new. Darrius as well, to me, one of the more original kharacter than the rest of the 'NEW' additions in MKD.

Call me arrogant, but that's what I think.

Ashrah was actually a very unique character. Especially for a woman, in a game where they all are slutty. She was the only woman who wasn't slutty and her backstory was actully built around the premise of her trying to be decent(human) which was very cool to mee. I actually love her look. And she had a good secondary costume as well, if you didn't see it. Her weapon was cool and her projectiles were unique how they smacked you down. And to be fair you can compare a lot of characters move in the MK roster period. I really want to see Ashrah make a return. She is my second female favorite next to Mileena(totally opposite).

Well, since I can care less about story in a fighting game, all I care for is the gameplay element, not some stupid, lame storyline. If I cared about story, I would not play fighting games, but a good RPG or advantures, that I absolutely hate, so.... I don't actually HATE Ashrah, but I don't like her either, since to me, she ISN'T NEW enough to be new.

Well, since I can care less about story in a fighting game, all I care for is the gameplay element, not some stupid, lame storyline. If I cared about story, I would not play fighting games, but a good RPG or advantures, that I absolutely hate, so.... I don't actually HATE Ashrah, but I don't like her either, since to me, she ISN'T NEW enough to be new.

I suggest you play street fighter, doa, or tekken. Fighing games whrere the storyline is very un-interesting and stale. MK has one of the best in a fighting game IMO. I don't see why people hate on the story so much. Its pretty good to me. Especially now with them making it a litte more serious and plausible.

Ive only seen Havik in Noob Saibot's ending, but he looks awesome. Onaga would be cool as well, but ive never played the game so movesets dont matter to me

I suggest you play street fighter, doa, or tekken. Fighing games whrere the storyline is very un-interesting and stale. MK has one of the best in a fighting game IMO. I don't see why people hate on the story so much. Its pretty good to me. Especially now with them making it a litte more serious and plausible.

The story may not be perfect by any means, but it far and away the best story told in the fighting genre. It has its faults, but that comes with the territory of trying to fit a story around a fighting game. The fact that they make it an engaging story despite the inherent difficulties is very noteworthy.

Deception top3 - Kira, Havik, Shujinko.
Vote for Kira (IMHO the best female character in MK serie)

Really? Kano's and Sonya's ripoff?

Im not trying to go against you, but IMO Kira is the worst female character of the serie.

0% original and combining 2 of the characters I hate the most, Kano and Sonya.

Her moveset obviously sucked, but I admire her concept/appearance, I'll just quote my previous post to explain why:

Despite violent nature of serie, MK had only few female characters lusting for power and murder. Mileena and Frost were the exceptions, Tanya was rely on intrigue and treachery so Kira filled role of pure brute force perfectly. I'd like to see her in DLC/MK10 with more independent status, being something more than Havik's/Kabal's pawn... but not necesarily :] Of course, with her own brand new moveset.

Her moveset obviously sucked, but I admire her concept/appearance, I'll just quote my previous post to explain why:

yes, I get your idea but what you are requesting is just a new character with the name of Kira. It wouldn't be Kira, just a different character using her name, and I didnt like her appearence either she was meh, but I dont know NRS can make good overhauls into everyone, but Im sure Kira wont be one of the DLC options they are taking, though you can wish of course.