Cyrax.

Sub scorpion

Yeah i need to learn how to do the bomb trap reset thingy... somebody pulled it off on me online and i couldn't even possibly escape.

I couldn't find a thread about it.

No? Lol don't resort to the bomb trap if you were stomped on by it.

Try to find ways around it and think about what you did wrong to put yourself in the situation and adapt to overcome it.

No? Lol don't resort to the bomb trap if you were stomped on by it.

Try to find ways around it and think about what you did wrong to put yourself in the situation and adapt to overcome it.

ye i think i found a way, just doing ice clone before he starts which freezes him... so i can make a decent combo. (it only works like once in the 1000 times)

i just wanna learn it for like fight ladder and stuff, since it looked pretty cool.

ye i think i found a way, just doing ice clone before he starts which freezes him... so i can make a decent combo. (it only works like once in the 1000 times)

i just wanna learn it for like fight ladder and stuff, since it looked pretty cool.

You main Sub zero..

You know that one net can lead to 80% or more, but Cyrax needs 1 bar to use the bomb trap. So you want to force him to use meter on breakers so stay in his face with pressure strings. One of Subs go to pressure strings starts by using a D+4.

So get in D+4 the dash cancel into 1,2 either grab or go for the 1,2,1 Iceball, but it's kinda risky because you have to hit comfirm for the iceball to come out. You should never use iceclone mid screen.. Only use them to contain him in the corner and punish his unsafe teleport with a slide or grab.

You main Sub zero..

You know that one net can lead to 80% or more, but Cyrax needs 1 bar to use the bomb trap. So you want to force him to use meter on breakers so stay in his face with pressure strings. One of Subs go to pressure strings starts by using a D+4.

So get in D+4 the dash cancel into 1,2 either grab or go for the 1,2,1 Iceball, but it's kinda risky because you have to hit comfirm for the iceball to come out. You should never use iceclone mid screen.. Only use them to contain him in the corner and punish his unsafe teleport with a slide or grab.

ye thats a good idea thanks.

i don't main sub zero actually, i main Noob Saibot and scorpion. (and kabal only because he has the most badass x-ray in-game.)

EDIT: but i would like to learn the bomb trap just in case. got a thread or a link to a guide?

ye thats a good idea thanks.

i don't main sub zero actually, i main Noob Saibot and scorpion. (and kabal only because he has the most badass x-ray in-game.)

EDIT: but i would like to learn the bomb trap just in case. got a thread or a link to a guide?

Maybe :secret:

No :laugh: sorry ..

Its not easy to make a bomb reset combo in an online battle, but actually, i can generally pull that combo. You need to practice much. But NRS should make a patch for it as when i make this combo it takes 85% percent damage and is not fair... BTW look youtube for the combo mate.