cyrax fake

kold_as_ice92

cyrixkillfp8.png

I can see no shadow of the sword, and the brown and gray blob that is the handle of the sword is terribly done. I suggest putting a ton of shading into it to help give it some shape. Don't just use darker variations. Use lighter variations also.

Besides the shadows and the blob, that's pretty much the only custom thing created. Because of that you'll get a low rating. Next time put more of you into your fakes.

4/10

Not too bad, good use of sprites. Only problems I see is that Jax's head looks a little small...although that could just be me, and the spear thing doesn't look too detailed or realistic. The handle is all one color and doesn't seem to have shape.

Not bad...7.5/10

Looks like you're maximizing on Cyrax's Predator-like features. I agree with the prior complaints that the blade attachment at the arm is dull and doesn't merge well with the artwork.

I'm being picky on this one, but if Cyrax had speared Jax's head, the spear would pass through Jax's face or below his jaw. If it was to stick into the neck wound like that, it would have had to be removed first, then stuck onto the blade, in which time the body would have fallen to the floor, and also thus nullifying the need to be standing in the uppercut position.