Cyber Sub Zero Fake

TedMoon

By Aku_aaron - he did it on the Midway boards months ago.

cybersub.jpg

Nice job!
But I think that Cyber Subby won't be canon. It will be something like a secret joke character. Maybe in the challange tower.
I can't imagine how it would be canon. The original Subby becomes Noob so it's only the younger Subby who can become cyborg. I don't think they will destroy MK's one of the most iconic characters!

Nice job!
But I think that Cyber Subby won't be canon. It will be something like a secret joke character. Maybe in the challange tower.
I can't imagine how it would be canon. The original Subby becomes Noob so it's only the younger Subby who can become cyborg. I don't think they will destroy MK's one of the most iconic characters!

I feel like it will be an alternate story line within the story. We have the ability to alter lots of story elements, and I'm pretty sure Cyber-Subby and Human Smoke will have some sort of story.

Why does everyone think that we will be able to change the story...NO ONE has ever said this.This isn't Fable or Heavy Rain.He said the story mode will be like MKvsDc except that the story will be a lot longer.The game picks the character you are to play as and u go through the story changing characters per chapter.

I feel like it will be an alternate story line within the story. We have the ability to alter lots of story elements, and I'm pretty sure Cyber-Subby and Human Smoke will have some sort of story.

We do not have the ability to change the story...if i am wrong plz show me the link and correct me on it.

Perhaps they either use the dead body of older Sub-Zero or they have another member of the clan that gets torn apart and is made into Cyber Sub-Zero. There are many possibilities.