Cronus Cross-Over Gaming Adapter

rikolaw

cronus-main.jpg

Cronus allows you to use your favorite controller on practically any console you want. Use a PS3 controller on Xbox 360. Use a Xbox 360 controller on a PS3. Even use a Wii-mote on your Xbox! Compatible with PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Features include:

•Xbox 360 controller on PS3
•PS3 controller on Xbox 360
•Wii-mote on Xbox 360
•Wii-mote on PS3
•Xbox 360 controller on PC
•Keyboard/Mouse on Xbox 360 and PS3
•Adjustable sensitivity
•Fast response time (lag-free)
•Compatible with multiple systems
•Automatically recognizes which consoles are in use to select the right output protocol
•Supports original controllers and some third-party controllers
•Support for wireless controllers (with optional adapters)
•Allows controllers designed for a particular console to be used on other consoles
•Real-time I/O data monitor, state information, and I/O data plot
•Stores up to 9 user programs in flash memory

Wanted to share this with you all since I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these (only if it works with wired fightsticks though.) From what I saw in the video, it works with MK9 for all you players that are frustrated with the 360 d pad.

Last edited:
I hope you can use it with fightsticks. There are some tournaments starting near me and was gonna buy one of the qanba dual moded sticks. Still will buy on but these could be so useful for when my friends( who have Xbox, I have PS3) come round they can bring their controllers around for multiplayer mayhem and so one if them can stop whining about ps3 controllers and vice a versa.

I know exactly what you mean - I was actually looking to get my madcatz sf4 te fightstick dual modded for a lower price then what I was quoted when I came across this.

It runs about $60 USD in the site that I found it in but I figured if I would save dual mods later on.