Comical Aspects of Mortal Kombat

Alisa

Team DCP Head Cheerleader
We all know and love the vast amounts of dark humor found in the Mortal Kombat series, so I made this thread so we can discuss all the things about MK that make us laugh. Maybe there are some things you find funny that weren't intended to be. Let us know! :)

I liked the babality's and the friendships thats all i can think of that i thought was humorous and a couple of fatalities here and there like quan chi's neck stretch.

Last edited:
Something that always made me laugh sometimes is the random noises/gibberish that the characters would make. This goes for every character really, but for example, here's a video of Tanya and just listen to all the gibberish nonsense she makes when she does her fireballs, cartwheel and cammy cannon drill...

Maybe I'm crazy and those actually are actual words... lol

I know I'm not alone in this. Really, all the cutscenes from MK4 are funny in one way or another, but this one takes the "cake." Hah. Get it? Where's my caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!?

I know I'm not alone in this. Really, all the cutscenes from MK4 are funny in one way or another, but this one takes the "cake." Hah. Get it? Where's my caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!?

YES! like that, random noises! he said it twice both times he went over lol

Oh! I can't believe I didn't say this, but sometimes the Fatalities are hilarious and those aren't meant to be...i.e. Quan Chi neck stretch :)