coheed and cambria

Coheed and Cambria aren't emo, they're progressive. And I own their second CD. It's extremely good.

I've read the lyrics, pretty crazy, but I can't get passed the lead singer's voice. It drills into my mind and drives me crazy everytime I hear it.

yeah the voice thing got me at first but i got pass that quickly, his voice has amazing range and they are more original than any other band out today
new album sept 20 good apollo im burning star 4

actually for an emo band they are fairly good. i don't mind 'real' emo like this, it's just all this post-melodic-death-grind-hardcore shit. and it's cool, cos they are all fat and ugly, so people arent just into them because they are cute like bands like funeral, glassjaw, thursday etc

they sound like emo sometimes but they arent, theyre prog. rock and their lyrics are about a story that the lead singer claudio wrote. coheed and cambria are husband and wife that find out that there whole family is infected with a virus that can destroy the universe. so the goverment gives them the option to kill the kids themself or have the goverment do painful experiments on them so they kill matthew, maria and josephine hence the lyric "maria my star matthew goodnight, my lord will you be forgivin" but one kid survives, the oldest son claudio, he has the remaining virus that can either save or destroy the universe
sound trippy huh?
theres alot more to the story that you need to know go to www.cobaltandcalcium.com to find out
PULL THE TRIGGER AND THE NIGHTMARE STOPS

I like Coheed and Cambria. My two favorite songs are The Suffering and Welcome Home. The new album is awsome.

I just recently saw one of their videos and for some reason I couldn't pull away. I really like the song (I think it was welcome home). This is the first bit of new music that I actually like.. Most of the stuff coming out now days is crap.. (oh crap, now I know I'm getting old.)

I am really sick of all of the Screamo that is out now.

Welcome Home's video is awsome. The solos look crazy as hell, i wish i could play them. I can only do the second guitar part..without solo.

oh dude, if you like welcome home you will frikin love final cut, the solo's are frikin..... im at a loss for words,let me know if you cant find it, ill post it here, the new album is ok, the last 4 songs rape little baby bunnys in feilds of grass, and there 2nd album is the best so far.