Clerks II

same here but sub they changed the name from

Clerks 2:Hardly Clerkin

to

The Passion of the Clerk

to Clerks 2

so the name is now just Clerks 2 just for your info

Yeah, the teaser looks great. I've loved all of Kevin Smith's movies. If any of you ever get a chance to see him do a question and answer, I'd highly recommend it. He's hilarious.

well its official the release date is August 18,2006 and if you go to http://www.vulgarthon.com/ on July 1st, It is has been rumored that they will play Clerks 2, also the trailer will most likely be attached to the head of Scary Movie 4 and there have been rumors that Kevin Smith will not submit this movie to the MPAA, thus earning it an NC-17 rating on the spot, so I guess you underagekids are going to have to wait to steal it, rent it, from your local video rental

P.S. "What is your favorite quote from Clerks?"

mine would most likely be the conversation with dante, randal, and the hockey player, forgot his name, which ultimately ended in the quote

"You're living in denial and suprresive rage, you shoe-polish smell mother fu**er"

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
awesome, did any of you guys see an evening with kevin smith? he said that the clerks 2 project somehow turned into jay and silent bob strike back, oh well, clerks 2!
yeah, i saw that. i hope clerks 2 doesn't suck as much as strike back tho. it was a good film, but it was by far the worst in the series, including jersey girl.
According to Kevin Smith's book, this is gonna be the first ever feature length movie to be made completely in flash. i can't wait for it. shit, i even liked the clerks cartoon series.

Favourite clerks quote:
"My love for you is like a truck BERZERKER! Would you like some making f*ck BERZERKER!"
"Did he just say 'Making f*ck'?"

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
awesome, did any of you guys see an evening with kevin smith? he said that the clerks 2 project somehow turned into jay and silent bob strike back, oh well, clerks 2!

Back in military school we'd occasionally have Saturday classes. Every Saturday class my Spanish teacher would play movies. That's how I first saw Boondock Saints, Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, and An Evening with Kevin Smith.

what the hell is this?
Clerks 2 was supposed to be animated!
This better be a lot better than Strike back or I for one am gonna be annoyed as hell

All I know is that I can't wait until it comes out. I seen the first one and I every Jay & Sileint Bob/ Kevin Smith movie and I don't want to ruin my record. :D

yeah but chances are that Kevin Smith is not going to submit it to the MPAA board, so that would mean all the young ones who want to see it won't be able to which is great