Classic Smoke Shadow Easter Egg.

dW Saibot

If you would even call it that! I did use the search function before posting this, but couldn't find a thread on it! If there is one, please lock/delete this! When selecting Noob Saibot, hit Start to change costumes, highlight the MK2 outfit, & press Start to select it! This is the important part, if you press any other button, it will not work!

As said above, if there is a thread of this, please ignore this post! I only discovered this last night, so I thought I would share, either way!

Video credit to TylerLantern.

It is a glitch.

"Smoke" is everywhere in the game.

Its just a glitch with the classic costumes where they lose their color during certain events.
Don't believe me?

Use a babality on any MK1 ninja.

It is NOT a glitch. This is an easter egg when using Noob's Klassic with alt. colors. This is in no way a glitch. I'm confused why everyone says it's a glitch. It's only a glitch when you use Noob klassic vs smoke klassic. Otherwise it's an easter egg. ;)

It is NOT a glitch. This is an easter egg when using Noob's Klassic with alt. colors. This is in no way a glitch. I'm confused why everyone says it's a glitch. It's only a glitch when you use Noob klassic vs smoke klassic. Otherwise it's an easter egg. ;)

How can an error like that be an easter egg? its a glitch.

If it's a glitch why was it not taken out before the game was released? It happens every time you select Noob's alt colors. If it were a glitch it would not be that common. It's clearly an Easter egg. Plus only the clothes turn gray in the babalities. Skin color stays the same and Noob's clone has black skin.

Personally, I completely lost interest in Smoke's story when he became Noob's *****, so I'm not too fond of this tag team. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Whoa wait. Methinks it's an egg. Why? The marriage was a huge part in both Noob and Smoke's lives. Smoke and Noob were both side dish characters compared to Sub, Scorpion, Liu Kang, and Raiden, throughout the entire series. People remembered Noob-Smoke because they were two characters of mediocre importance in the series, now bound as one, making things interesting (for better or worse). Plus, half of the fans were up in arms about that change. This is too clever to be a glitch.

I got 500 posts. Can I get a TRMK cookie?

I say Easter Egg, do a babality on a mk1 ninja and the lose their colors sometimes but the smoke appearing in Noob's moves has an mk2 face mask like Noob. Think it's a reference to Noob-Smoke honestly :)

Im pretty sure this is an Egg and reference to Noob-Smoke as the fellow above stated. Im sure it wont be patched....I hope