Character usage stats updated in PS4 26 MAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top three characters and their variations I play are as follows:

Sub-Zero - Cyromancer
Mileena - Ethereal
Ferra/Torr - Vicious

Heh, so I guess I play the most, meh, and least popular characters.

right. Clearly he has not fought a good Kenshi. Play Pig of the hutt and say that.

Even Pig of the Hut acknowledges the fact that Kenshi is terrible. The only reason that he uses Kenshi is because he's a character loyalist & not a tier wh*re.

I'll never understand why casual players think that their opinion somehow holds a higher value than that of an educated professional tournament player.

It's common knowledge that Kenshi & Kitana are terrible. The only people that say otherwise are imbeciles that don't know what they're talking about (Tom Brady).

Generally speaking, tournament viability matters to like .0000001% of all play. I'm certainly not good enough for it to matter, nor are almost all the people I'm likely to be up against whether online or off. I did just fine with super low-tier wonders like Jade in MK9.

Wow, nobody ever stated that tournament viability mattered; I use Kitana & Mileena (the latter being decent) and I have absolutely no trouble winning online. I only discuss character viability when misinformed people have the audacity to either accuse people of downplaying characters that are undoubtedly terrible/bad or claim that the said character is 'good', which suggests that their opinion is somehow factual or more accurate than the opinion of a professional player (someone who actually knows what they're talking about).

To be fair I've never seen a tournament player saying "my character is super OP" or something like that, they seem like a whiny bunch more often than not(or maybe it's just the ones I've seen).
With that said, while "terrible" is a bit of hyperbole, Kenshi and Mileena don't seem like top tier characters.

Anyway, I don't think tiers list influence characters online usage that much. Casuals use their favorite characters and even here, with pretty hardcore fans, most people don't care about tiers.

Wow, nobody ever stated that tournament viability mattered; I use Kitana & Mileena (the latter being decent) and I have absolutely no trouble winning online. I only discuss character viability when misinformed people have the audacity to either accuse people of downplaying characters that are undoubtedly terrible/bad or claim that the said character is 'good', which suggests that their opinion is somehow factual or more accurate than the opinion of a professional player (someone who actually knows what they're talking about).

Chill, dude! Nobody was attacking you or accusing you of saying anything.

Yup. Kitana is garbage. Sure.

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: Removed quoted deleted post, as well as problematic lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Kitana is garbage. Sure.

Imperatrix Sindel, you witnessed Pig say these things, did you not?

EDIT: Posting a video of a tournament player using Kitana doesn't prove anything.

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: Removed problematic lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen decent Kitana players from non-tournament players. And from the amount I've played with her, she really isn't bad.

She's really not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.