Character and Stage locations

Kobra

If anyone can point out the character and stage locations, that would be much appeciated.

Kobra said:
The 7th Number said:
they are all right here LINK!!!!

Gee thanks. Just lemme bump a old topic so you can yell at me some more. :lol:

He gave you the link not so you could bump an old topic, but so you could find all your answers yourself. It's not that difficult a concept to grasp. There's no need to call someone a jackass just because you're lazy.

You could also look at the magnificent strategy guide, located on this very site, compiled so that people like you don't have to ask the same questions over and over again.

Hmm it seems to me that the Konquest guide on here, does not have the locations of chests containing stages.

I wouldn't waste my time if i were you DeathcoreRyknow! Kobra clearly has a learning disability, as everyone has been telling him the same thing since he arrived here. Some people are just plain dumb, and he clearly is one of them!

spinerip said:
I wouldn't waste my time if i were you DeathcoreRyknow! Kobra clearly has a learning disability, as everyone has been telling him the same thing since he arrived here. Some people are just plain dumb, and he clearly is one of them!

And I clearly don't want to waste my time with your ignorant statements.

Kobra said:
Hmm it seems to me that the Konquest guide on here, does not have the locations of chests containing stages.

Are you kidding? I just looked at the guide and instantly found several of them. It took me 2 seconds. All the information you want is in that guide, you just need to know how to access it. I bet you didn't even notice the "Krypt" section which even divides the coffins up into categories such as "Hidden Stages". :shock:

I'm sorry for the trouble. It's just that I had a rough week. :(

You're right, I'm just to lazy to actually look for them in the guide.

Kobra said:
I'm sorry for the trouble. It's just that I had a rough week. :(

You're right, I'm just to lazy to actually look for them in the guide.

Eh, don't worry about it. Just don't make it a habit and all is forgiven.