CD Releases You Are Lookin Forward To

locustlx

Post any cd releases that you are looking forward to

June 19th - The Aqubats! - Charge!! CD/DVD (that's when it ships out, I also got the t-shirt)
August 1st - Reel Big Fish - Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album 2CD/DVD
August 29th - Dream Theater - Score 3CD/2DVD
September 5th - Blind Guardian - A Twist In The Myth
October 10th - Rx Bandits - ...And The Battle Begun

Underoath - Define The Great Line - June 20th (I know it's out, I just havn't gotton it yet)

Linkin Park - (Title Not Known) - (Mid-Summer)

locustlx said:
June 19th - The Aqubats! - Charge!! CD/DVD
August 1st - Reel Big Fish - Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album 2CD/DVD

and

Sep 5th - Audioslave - Revelations
Oct 3rd - The Killers - [Title TBA]

August 8th - Slayer - Christ Illusion
October 3rd - Into Eternity - The Scattering of Ashes

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Let's see Killswitch already came out, and Lamb Of God, and Norma Jean, and Underoath, and All that remains, and Destroy The Runner,..............so that leaves..........i don't know.

all 2007 releases btw

the two I'm most excited for are the new Testament album (yes,Testament!)

and also the new Megadeth album "United Abominations" (I'm expecting Dave to have written some extremely politically charged Lyrics for this one,even more so than the last release :) )

King Diamond!!!! "need I say more?"
doubt there's any Diamond Bangers on the forums anymore but for those of you that are
"DON'T BREAK THE OATH!"

also a few bands that are supposed to release an album in 2007 from what I'm hearing (although I haven't checked enough resources to really know what's going down for sure) are:

Judas Priest "Nostradamus"
Wintersun
Ensiferum
Finntroll
Dark Tranquility
Dimmu Borgir
Exodus (hear through Rumour,not confirmed)
Symphony X "Paradise Lost" (will most certainly enjoy this one)
Mors Principium Est "Liberation = Termination" (been waiting for another Mor's Principum album :) )
Therion
Moonsorrow
Sonata Arctica

some albums I'm not looking forward to in 07
new nu-Metallica
and new GNR
both of which I've heard the new stuff and both of which I can really do without *ICK!*

and a possible release from Children Of Bodom (to which I'm hoping is better than their last album which was kind of a let-down)

Megadeth album "United Abominations"

King Diamond!!!! YES!

Judas Priest "Nostradamus"

Children Of Bodom (to which I'm hoping is better than their last album which was kind of a let-down)

I agree with you here, I can't wait for these actually.

Also: Finger Eleven's new album (I already forgot the title)

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

^ - It already got released though on December 5th, and I now own it and LuV it to death. Im also looking foward to the new No Doubt CD which better come out in 2008.