Caught something to think about in the new commercial: NEXT

GloriousDK

If you pay attention to the latest commercial, they talk about faction wars. And there's five factions but not only that, each week your factions can get invaded by realms. One of these realms is the Chaos realm.

Now check this. We NEED something to establish that the Chaos Realm exists in this new reboot and there's only one way to do that and I think it requires a character in the game to represent the Chaos Realm.

Does it not follow then that Havok is confirmed or a new character based from the same place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvHz6iAdg4

It would really be great to have Havik in the game. i admit when he first came on board i was all like "COOOOOORNY" but then he really just got my attention. His story was interesting and to see how he was involved with the Noob Saibot MK9 story and his artwork was much much much better, I'd hope for good things for him in the future games.

I think it would be cool if Chaos Realm "invades" and NRS sneaks a fully functional Havik into the game as a mystery opponent and one that can be unlocked by defeating him. And once the "invasion" event ends, he disappears until the next go around.

I think it would be cool if Chaos Realm "invades" and NRS sneaks a fully functional Havik into the game as a mystery opponent and one that can be unlocked by defeating him. And once the "invasion" event ends, he disappears until the next go around.
I think a fully-functional unplayable Havik would be total BS, personally.

I hope that he makes into the game. He's one of the very few post-MK4 characters that are well like by the fandom next to Kenshi. Him being on the roster or DLC would be good for me.

Oh, I missed that. lol

Yeah, so basically players who face him and win will get to add him to their roster. People who aren't able to beat him before the event ends, will have to wait until the Chaos Realm Invasion starts up again to get another chance at unlocking him.

Yeah, so basically players who face him and win will get to add him to their roster. People who aren't able to beat him before the event ends, will have to wait until the Chaos Realm Invasion starts up again to get another chance at unlocking him.
That would be awesome. I do want at least 1 locked character, and hopefully somebody completely unexpected, like any of the post-trilogy characters.

That would be awesome. I do want at least 1 locked character, and hopefully somebody completely unexpected, like any of the post-trilogy characters.

They could even do it as a free DLC bonus. Bring in new unlockable characters with specific events. It would certainly reinvent the "MK secret character" in an interesting way.