Cassie's new look (THANK GOD!)

It looks fake.
MKX's graphics are great, but it doesn't have lighting that good.

Nobody's eyes have that glimmer in them. Like I said, until I see it in game I'm calling photoshop.

its not a photoshop, look at her shoulder pad, the detail has increased, overall the detail has increased, she wast he least finished model in all the builds...

Dont believe me, look at kitana in my 9, in all the early vids, her hair was shit, and her fans were blank, with no details or texture they were just silver an blue, on release her fans had the patterns in the blue an patterns in the meral all re- done...so i dont think its a shop

[MENTION=16370]uKER[/MENTION] can you post the shop you did on Cassie's face?
Just for a comparison.
Here's that.
In my defense, I have to say it was a pretty crude proof of concept, trying not to go too overboard with the modifications and instead show how a few small changes could make her look better.
I reckon the picture they put up looks miles better than what I did.

cass_zpse914fc83.gif~original

It looks fake.
MKX's graphics are great, but it doesn't have lighting that good.

Nobody's eyes have that glimmer in them. Like I said, until I see it in game I'm calling photoshop.
I'm trying to keep my hopes up.
MK is Unreal, so I don't think it's limited in the lighting department.
And both that and the vastly improved model and textures I think could be explained by them hiring new, better qualified people.
I am a noob at 3D modelling and even I think I could pull off better female faces than the ones in MK9/Injustice.

Last edited:
Well, yeah, I had seen that one, but I really don't dig it too much (personal taste, no offense to its creator).
The eyes are cool, but he basically threw the model's away and drew some eyes from scratch on top of it. Reflecting that on a 3D model may not be the easiest thing.
Then, the nose going straight from the tip to merging into the forehead is just weird.
Also, I think that face is too heavy, the jawline is too square, and the neck is too thick, like she's been eating much more than she should.

EDIT: Here's some edited edited Cassie.

mortal_kombat__x_cassie_cage_fix_by_cjrocky-d7mflll2_zpsa0baaf77.jpg~original

Last edited:
no, people think NRS are duping is, when the final game comes out she will still look like shit...

Just like when they said we will have amazing fatalities in mk9, an they were not finished...then game came out...an they sucked.

But as far as cassie goes, I dont think its a dupe

This was just posted to Mortal Kombat's Facebook page.

10411087_711276048970570_8907753181165140274_n.jpg

Linky

HOLY S*** could this actualy be like the difference between lets say PS3 to PS4?! Man thats a TON of detail all of the sudden, I wouldn't be suprised seen the ps4 can handle that with ease.

Btw is that intro serious?! Or was that just put there by a fan???

I am not sure if this is official but she looks like a mess!

Her face is disproportionate, her eyes, eyebrows, ears, hair... no, no, no!

it looks a lot better, but I still think they should leave her with her loading screen hair style, it suits her better and she looks more badass!

^ No problem lol i really doubt the difference would be by that much though... that would be ridiculous lol if that was the case though (which i'm positive isn't..) i really doubt anyone at all would buy MKX for the current gen haha

Tossing a .jpg on Kitana's fans isn't the same as redesigning somebody's face.

It looks like a promo render, almost 2d. I have a hard time picturing it moving