Cassie Cage , General Discussion

I can't take this imbecile seriously. Apparently if you are not with the American troops you are a part of Nazi Germany or ISIS. Just wanted to clarify that I am neither, I'm Australian. In case you didn't know what an Australian is, we're the guys that always have to come to your rescue when you make stupid decisions and/or get involved in wars you can't fight on your own. I never thought it was possible for someone to be so mentally retarded and blinded by ignorant views, but clearly it is. Your American troops have the same value to me as the dirt I tread on.

Now, back on topic. I'm really excited to see how Cassie plays, I think her appearance has been vastly improved from when we first saw her & I'm loving her personality. I was hoping she'd be more like Sonya, but with recent rumors that Sonya will be in the game alongside her daughter I can understand why they tried not to make her too much like her parents in terms of gameplay. I can't wait to see her role in the story mode and how all of her variations work/feel. Bring on April!

I can't take this imbecile seriously. Apparently if you are not with the American troops you are a part of Nazi Germany or ISIS. Just wanted to clarify that I am neither, I'm Australian. In case you didn't know what an Australian is, we're the guys that always have to come to your rescue when you make stupid decisions and/or get involved in wars you can't fight on your own. I never thought it was possible for someone to be so mentally retarded and blinded by ignorant views, but clearly it is. Your American troops have the same value to me as the dirt I tread on.

Now, back on topic. I'm really excited to see how Cassie plays, I think her appearance has been vastly improved from when we first saw her & I'm loving her personality. I was hoping she'd be more like Sonya, but with recent rumors that Sonya will be in the game alongside her daughter I can understand why they tried not to make her too much like her parents in terms of gameplay. I can't wait to see her role in the story mode and how all of her variations work/feel. Bring on April!

I'm an American and I love my Country and have great respect for most military members. Although you can be a soldier and still just a crappy person. And I dont agree with everything tarkatan trash is saying and I won't comment on some of the things you said because this is not a forum for political discussion. But you saying any human has as much value to you as dirt is just disgusting and sad.

I'm an American and I love my Country and have great respect for most military members. Although you can be a soldier and still just a crappy person. And I dont agree with everything tarkatan trash is saying and I won't comment on some of the things you said because this is not a forum for political discussion. But you saying any human has as much value to you as dirt is just disgusting and sad.

Tit for tat. How many innocent people in the mid-east have been treated with the same kind of value as dirt because of American intervention and subversion in that region's politics? Last I checked seems like the stuff UNDER that dirt is valued more than the lives that walk on it by American imperialists and their armies.

Trash has reached Top Tier troll level. He seriously got you guys to have a political discussion about the Middle East; in a thread about this guy's daughter.

oh-yeah-600x328.jpg

Trash has reached Top Tier troll level. He seriously got you guys to have a political discussion about the Middle East; in a thread about this guy's daughter.

oh-yeah-600x328.jpg
Yet, it took a quote to a post I made seven MONTHS ago to do it. I find it laughable that people have to dig that far back just to issue a rebuttal several MONTHS after the fact. And my original post had to do with Sonya's attire.

And yes, I still stand by what I posted 7 months ago in this thread, for the record.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Iggy Pop and the Stooges >>>>>>>>>> whoever this "Azalea" girl is who stole Iggy Pop's stage name.

Iggy is actually a nickname derived from Ignatius, a Latin name meaning 'fiery'. She chose the name after her childhood dog, not some former rock star.

I do disagree with the person that said that Cassie looked like her, but I don't get why it had to turn into immature insults and childish tantrums simply because a character you like was compared to a celebrity you dislike.

In Cassie's dialogue w/Kano she seemed super emotional. Anyone think he did something terrible? Like, I don't know, kill Jacqui? And I'm only suggesting Jacqui because Johnny and Sonya are locks for this game at this point.

Here's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqagy5KPGuk

It's just her voice, and she didn't even smirk.

In Cassie's dialogue w/Kano she seemed super emotional. Anyone think he did something terrible? Like, I don't know, kill Jacqui? And I'm only suggesting Jacqui because Johnny and Sonya are locks for this game at this point.

Here's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqagy5KPGuk

It's just her voice, and she didn't even smirk.

Why wouldn't she be emotional? This is the guy who almost ruined her mother's life, almost got her mother killed, and made her mother devote years to tracking down. And on top of that he kidnapped Cassie and Jacqui when they were still kids.

None of what I said precludes Kano from killing Jacqui, but Cassie doesn't need any more reason to be angry at him than she's got already. He's already a terrible human being.

edit: you're right that she's packing some venom, though, her intro's fantastic.

Last edited:
Congrats to all you Cassie fans, she looks like one of the stars of this new game(along with Kotal). Seems she's a major star in the storymode plot, and is developing a strong following. She'll definitely be returning to future MK games IMO.

Why wouldn't she be emotional? This is the guy who almost ruined her mother's life, almost got her mother killed, and made her mother devote years to tracking down. And on top of that he kidnapped Cassie and Jacqui when they were still kids.

None of what I said precludes Kano from killing Jacqui, but Cassie doesn't need any more reason to be angry at him than she's got already. He's already a terrible human being.

edit: you're right that she's packing some venom, though, her intro's fantastic.

To say Kano is a terrible human being is a major understatement. He's already a wanted criminal in 35 countries (including the United States and Japan, the latter of which once deported him) for a series of crimes so heinous, it has attracted military attention; from that standpoint, he's basically Osama Bin Laden before Osama Bin Laden. As far as I know, his crimes include theft, homicide, extortion, illegal weapons dealing, kidnapping, jailbreaking, treason, espionage, and being an accessory to said crimes. No word if any sex crimes, drug crimes, cruelty to animals crimes, or hate crimes are on his rap sheet, but knowing him, it would not be shocking if any of them are.

It would be awesome when CASSANDRA "CASSIE"CAGE is reunited with her mother & her father SONYA BLADE & JOHNNY CAGE in Mortal Kombat X

She's a rushdown character with two great zoning variations. The bombs in her Spec-Ops variation work as launchers for juggling. That's pretty cool.

A rushdown with some zoning variations, plus her personality? Perfect. Looking forward to maining her when I get an Xbone and a copy of the game!