Can anyone confirm that choose your destiny was removed (slight spoilers I guess)

natedoggcata

In one of the earlier trailers, where they showed off the towers mode, it appeared that choose your destiny had returned since there were multiple towers you could choose from (novice, warrior, master) like the old games. Now I am hearing that there is only a single tower you can choose from. Is this true? I hope not cause this would be extremely disappointing.

Snow

In one of the earlier trailers, where they showed off the towers mode, it appeared that choose your destiny had returned since there were multiple towers you could choose from (novice, warrior, master) like the old games. Now I am hearing that there is only a single tower you can choose from. Is this true? I hope not cause this would be extremely disappointing.

There's just a single classic tower like MK9 but you can change the difficulty... like MK9.

rocky

BANALITY
i dont know bout choose your destiny
but i wanna choose Baraka but for some reason thats not allowed.

Skylot

there is only 1 'ladder' tower, with different difficulties, so that's the same as choose your destiny, i believe... however there are several other towers that have different tasks, and fights.