Brand new characters u want

noob+saibot=<3

In this thread i would like to hear your guyzess ideas of what would make cool new characters for future mortal kombats. they cant be any worse then the ones their coming out with coughcoughmokapcoughcough..any way lol a character i would like to see is a muscular death metal looking knight with power over time..like for instance he could shoot a black hole looking projectile that freezes the opponent for 3secs and he could just beat up on him or her intil it wears off or that might be to cheap of a move..give me a break i just come up with this to get the thread started lol..like i said i would love to hear your ideas so please respond :)

Lol, you have no idea what you have just started.

Anyway though, I would like a titan-esque Japanese man to enter the fray. Think Jinpachi's human form.

Different color ninjas. Like a yellow one, a blue one, a green one, a red one, a purple one, a black one, one that changes color, a grey one, and maybe robot ones.

Zebron
If they can do a Minotaur, they can do a zebra head with the body of a man.

Titties

Why is it that the main page says that there are 5 relies to this topic, yet I only see this post?

Anyway I would like to see Zebron as Jhonny Cage's alternate, he should make donkey noises, implying that Cage is a jackass.

Well, no joke characters (Mokrap, Meat) and no more ninjas (I love them as much as the next person does, but we have enough), that I know for sure.

For males-
Male Lycanthrope of some sort (Werewolf, Weretiger, Werelion, Werebear, generally easy to access for new players since he is both strong and powerful)
Gladiator style Roman or Greek warrior that concentrates on using a shield and either short sword (Gladiator) or spear (Hoplite/Phalanx) that is highly defensive and focuses on counters (for more advanced players)
Ronin/Samurai (yes we have Hotaru and Kenshi, but I'd like to see a dual wielding type that takes a lot of skill, would be even cooler if he was from Outworld or non-human)

For Females
Sorceress/Witch/Seer (with all the magic going on I'm surprised we haven't had one as of yet aside from Taven/Daegon's mother, probably a good witch that opposes Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, possibly an older, wise, experienced woman, like a Japanese miko or Korean/Chinese shamaness)
A Powerhouse female character that is not scantily clad, ultra-thin, or looks like a cover model (not that I mind the MK ladies, just going for something different), maybe a grappler based character that is more agile, like a female equivalent of Jax (but human or Edenian, not a Shokan like Sheeva)
A Cybernetically enhanced female of some sort, either a power hungry regular human inside a tech suit (C. Viper, Lex Luthor), a female Cyborg (fembot version of Cyrax and Sektor) or an android that looks like a regular woman (like the fembot in Terminator).

They're just ideas...so take what you will of them lol. :p

Why is it that the main page says that there are 5 relies to this topic, yet I only see this post?

If it didn't put Titties, you would have missed that post completely, as well. :-D
LOL

Last edited: