Boss

Maybe it will be something like Raiden goes nuts, like maybe when he exploded to kill Onaga, Onaga tainted him or something. So good and bad guys need to team up to beat him. Then they could also bring Fujin back to try save his brother from going completly evil.

i think a new threat, like the vampires or an uprising of the remaining reptile-people, or something new. i like new stuff added with shades of the old thrown in, like how the switched from the Shao Khan series to the Shinnok/Quan Chi series, while keeping old heroes and adding new ones(even if most the new ones havent been seen since, the pussies). now that the dragon kings up, maybe he will bring back reptiles people because he is reptile. who knows but ed boon.

there is a character that u forgot and he could make a big boss how about mk:the revenge of the lin keui(however it spelled)how about after sektores kill the lin keui master and subby kicks sektors ass of how about a group of 3 lin keui feld that its not right to be a good anymore so they reseract the lin keui original grand master and the grand master him self reseract frost so its ganna be revenge of the lin keuis and the original grand master wants his medallion back but however he dont know that frost have(feelings :D for subby)so he dont know that she is still goody and sektor is back but to fight against the lin keiu original master and he finaly foun his soul back
well its just my opinion but it will be really good to fight against a character that was in the begening of storyline and never had the chance to play as him or against him...

Dear god, use punctuation! I know i rag on you for your typing alot, but that is so incredibly annoying to me. I am an english major, and bad grammar is one of my ultimate pet peeves.

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
there is a character that u forgot and he could make a big boss how about mk:the revenge of the lin keui(however it spelled)how about after sektores kill the lin keui master and subby kicks sektors ass of how about a group of 3 lin keui feld that its not right to be a good anymore so they reseract the lin keui original grand master and the grand master him self reseract frost so its ganna be revenge of the lin keuis and the original grand master wants his medallion back but however he dont know that frost have(feelings :D for subby)so he dont know that she is still goody and sektor is back but to fight against the lin keiu original master and he finaly foun his soul back
well its just my opinion but it will be really good to fight against a character that was in the begening of storyline and never had the chance to play as him or against him...
I am so not reading that unless someone trans it!

o_O' you go from bad to worst.

the translation is that the old lin kieu master is back for revenge from sektor and sub-zero and he was resauracted by 3 lin kieus that thaught that serving sub-zero and the forces of good is a bad thing and sorry i am really sorry

i really want shinnok 2 come back and i thought quan-chi an shang tsung died so how would shinnok get quan-chis amulet

but then again during conquest mode scorpion had shujinko fight quan-chi so he must be alive. i dunno its confusing

Dont double post...

and shujinko watched scorpion fight quan chi because the shit with the dragon king coming back and raiden blowing them all up didnt happen until after that, so quan chi wasnt "dead" yet.

Teddy is right tyson. Konquest is just telling Shujinko's story before everything had before MK:Deception. then to it or just before MK:Deception.

and how about that onaga wins,and he bring back reptile and his ppl,so then with a mad attitude,baraka will go mad and turn his back to the dragon king and making a war between the tarkatan and the reptile ppls but somehow the shokan race wins