Boss

DAv said:
I think Noob Saibot might be the big boss for the next one as he is the ruler of the Netherealm and appears to have been manipulating certain events. The attack on Goro is one such example.

i just thought of something....What if Noob Saibot/Old Sub-Zero is really a disguise for Shinnok. In other words Shinnok morphed himself into Noob/Sub-Zero to Deceive everyone...

Hahahahah. I used to think Sub-Zero=The Dragon King. Then I thought about how much that didn't make sense. I agree with the others. The Tarkatan was saying that in defiance to him. Also I thought him saying that revealed to Sub-Zero who they were working for.

I think the GC version implied that Shao Kahn and Goro are going to come back. No offense, but Sektor a main bad guy!? No....

Tomahawks said:
I think Dark Raiden should be the next boss.

That would be really cool... a good guy turning against all of his formal allies. Sounds kinda like Vader's story. Sweet...

I think they said in a interview I saw somewhere that Shoa Kahn is gonna be the main boss again. Can't remember where though.

You know how MK is based off of various religions and mythologies. Well I have a feeling that the One Being is going to be Brahman.

I think that we should focus on "the one being" & like have this bosses ability 2 manipulate the stage (like changing the level) or have a lil of shang tsungs morphing ability (who know's?) anyway I think "the one being" should be the next boss

dragonfists1004 said:
Goraka said:
how about this one. the last time we saw sektor he had his ass handed to him on a plate by sub-zero when they fought for control over the lin kuei, so he toddled off with his tail between his legs to make his own clan of robots called the tekunin (possibly made of lego, one can only hope). what if he comes back, all stupidly hard and with more attatchments that inspector gadget, and an army of cyborgs trailing behind?

i personally think that would be a hot - nay - a SHIT hot idea. that would be £5000 midway, thanks

that would be that best, and if only if only i had $5000

sigh 5000 pounds equals $10000 what are you a kindergardener?

On topic id like to see shinnok back. and noob saibot. or at least sektor

This is probably the lamest idea ever but it could work. In the intro Baraka Fights milleena and when millena is almost dead she chants a spell that seperates all the realms. One of the realms is California and johnny cage and stryker team up to take over the other realms starting with Earthrealm. Stryker can be the boss and he should be equipprd with all sorts of guns(pistold uzis snipers) grenades and other stuff and Johhny should be his sidekick.

the_boss195 said:
I think that we should focus on "the one being" & like have this bosses ability 2 manipulate the stage (like changing the level) or have a lil of shang tsungs morphing ability (who know's?) anyway I think "the one being" should be the next boss

I was told to just leave the idea of One Being alone, plus in Deception, it said if it were awakened, the realms would be destroyed, meaning, there's no way you can fight him unless there is some sort of Negaversion of the realms, which, I'm highly doubtful of, but, if there is, then, it would have to be every realm, just completly opposite i.e Earthrealm would be Evil and Outworld would be a good place, Edenia ruled by Shao Kahn and Orderrealm into Chaosrealm and vise versa, then for the Netherrealm, I dunno.

well maybi an alliance of tsung,khan,chi, and some sub bosses like goro kintaro and motoro culd b in effect? but then again this is one of those things that culd go on forever........

umm, let's talk about shinnok again (incase it wasn't brought up) if he did come back who would be his "right-hand man" as they would call it? any suggestions anybody?

I don't think theres anyone to replace Quan-Chi now they wrote him off for a game or two. Perhaps have shinnok himself as a right-hand man now. Noob would properly make a good right hand man as such... If they keep him... Or maybe they'd invent him a new one.

If he was to make another attempt on Earth Realm, it would properly be after Kahn is defeated in the next game... If they do decide to make Kahn the big villian again... and once again make him loose.

Angel said:
I don't think theres anyone to replace Quan-Chi now they wrote him off for a game or two. Perhaps have shinnok himself as a right-hand man now. Noob would properly make a good right hand man as such... If they keep him... Or maybe they'd invent him a new one.

If he was to make another attempt on Earth Realm, it would properly be after Kahn is defeated in the next game... If they do decide to make Kahn the big villian again... and once again make him loose.

or have an epic battle between Shinnok and Shoa Kahn for the control of the entire universe. The intro could be, "Whoever wins, we all lose!!!"

the_boss195 said:

yeah have him do stuff like Athena on SVC Chaos

juergen said:
Angel said:

or have an epic battle between Shinnok and Shoa Kahn for the control of the entire universe. The intro could be, "Whoever wins, we all lose!!!"

whoever wins, we loose? I've heard that line before. Where was it... Oh yeah!

Alien Vs Preditor

^-^' While I don't mind the idea of a bad guy Vs Bad guy war... I think you'd have to come up with a much better caption line then a A vs P rip.