Boss

i think all the good guys like liu kang and sub-zero are gonna like go evil on the whole world and the only one who can stop them is he bad guys.................................

...................but thats just my opinion...... :p

dragonfists1004 said:
i think all the good guys like liu kang and sub-zero are gonna like go evil on the whole world and the only one who can stop them is he bad guys....................................................but thats just my opinion...... :p

That would be quite the twist.

dragonfists1004 said:
i think all the good guys like liu kang and sub-zero are gonna like go evil on the whole world and the only one who can stop them is he bad guys.............but thats just my opinion...... :p

Sorry but MK is not in Bizaroworld where everything is pratically the opposite. Whats next? Goro and Motaro become good buds?

Goraka said:
how about this one. the last time we saw sektor he had his ass handed to him on a plate by sub-zero when they fought for control over the lin kuei, so he toddled off with his tail between his legs to make his own clan of robots called the tekunin (possibly made of lego, one can only hope). what if he comes back, all stupidly hard and with more attatchments that inspector gadget, and an army of cyborgs trailing behind?

i personally think that would be a hot - nay - a SHIT hot idea. that would be ?000 midway, thanks
Thats an awsome idea but could they really pull it off? I mean I remeber ragging on Sektor all the time just because he sucked but he was like my favorite cyborg just because he was the leader and had the dragon medallion,hmm could Noob Saibot be pulled into this one?

He's wearing his ancestor's armor that he found in his ancestors temple. Which is where he buried Frost. The DK is wearing his own armor in the game.

It has yet to be expressed as to whether Sub's ancestors worshipped the DK however, but it does make a bit of sense seeing that his (Sub's) new armor has dragon insignia all over it.

And just to reiterate, when the Tarkatan horde says 'all hail the Dragon King' they are not referring to Sub being the Dragon King. They are making one final cry to show that their faith in their leader (Onaga) has not been crushed.

Robot Commander said:
dragonfists1004 said:
i think all the good guys like liu kang and sub-zero are gonna like go evil on the whole world and the only one who can stop them is he bad guys.............but thats just my opinion...... :p

Sorry but MK is not in Bizaroworld where everything is pratically the opposite. Whats next? Goro and Motaro become good buds?

awww but like i said, its just my opinion

Goraka said:
how about this one. the last time we saw sektor he had his ass handed to him on a plate by sub-zero when they fought for control over the lin kuei, so he toddled off with his tail between his legs to make his own clan of robots called the tekunin (possibly made of lego, one can only hope). what if he comes back, all stupidly hard and with more attatchments that inspector gadget, and an army of cyborgs trailing behind?

i personally think that would be a hot - nay - a SHIT hot idea. that would be £5000 midway, thanks

that would be that best, and if only if only i had $5000

Woo hoo! My thread is popular.

Oh and those Tarkatan's are stupid, they're calling Subby Dragon King because he kicks ass!

i have one for scorpion! ok, scorpion kills the DK and hunts down shujinko and while he's at it he feels bad about trying to kill sub-zero so they team up and they become the main characters of the next mortal kombat game: kill shujinko..... :lol:

but thats just my opinion :D

Robot Commander said:
The Tarkatans are saying that to praise DK before they die.

Yeah, ,aybe, but the barbaric nomadic and all the other -ic words that they are do really think they would care that much? They're just Mercenarie Whore. They get used for their fighting skill the shown the door before any actual love takes place.

I think Noob Saibot might be the big boss for the next one as he is the ruler of the Netherealm and appears to have been manipulating certain events. The attack on Goro is one such example.

How 'bout have all the bosses one after the other. Kinda like in CVS2 boss battle mode.

Have:

If you beat MK1 Shang Tsung then you fight Shao Kahn (ultimate form hard as hell to beat! Like 3 shoulder dashes you die type of deal)

If you beat Onaga then you fight Shang Tsung (MK1 style) He can morph into everyone mentioned below.

1. Onaga (True Form)
2. Moloch
3. Motaro
4. Kintaro
5. Goro

dragonfists1004 said:
i have one for scorpion! ok, scorpion kills the DK and hunts down shujinko and while he's at it he feels bad about trying to kill sub-zero so they team up and they become the main characters of the next mortal kombat game: kill shujinko..... :lol:

but thats just my opinion :D

I think they may go with Raiden killing him instead. They made Raiden evil, so yeah, it will properly be him that kills him.

Then again, with him as the one mortal to rely on, its not wonder Raiden lost it.

Personally, I don't think Lucifer should be used as the next boss, the name lucifer sounds blatently satanic. It would be a good idea if the allies and the axis formed a temporary alliance, as KoRoNeR stated, to defeat a greater threat. Possibly Lucifer? Probably not, it sounds too much like Deception. It would probably end up as Sektor being the boss, because he has that potential, and he hasn't been in the past two games, unlike Cyrax and Smoke.

I think S.kahn is going to be the next boss, that I think is pretty much what they've said for the reason why they brought him back into MK. But yes, they should put in Lucifer, at least for the game after the next.

He got thrown out of the Neither Realm by Shinnok. I think its about time they had a plot to bring in his revenge. :)