Boss

Sub-Zero

I see it discussed, I see it argued, I see it brought up when it isn't even on topic, but I've not seen an actual topic on it, I didn't search either, sue me. So, keeping it as cool as you can, answer this question...

Who is going to be the next boss?

Will Onago win?
Will the Deadly Alliance be revived?
Has Shinnok found a way back?
Are Shao Kahn and Goro going to tag team us?
Could Raiden be turning evil?
Sub-Zero, the real Dragon King?
Scorpion?
Someone new?

Who in God's name knows? Oh... Wait... I bet Ed does, he's not here though, so I want to know what you think.

Sub-Zero the real Dragon King? I think I missed something...

How About an old Sub-Boss. Why not Motaro or Kintaro. IMO, one of those should be the next boss.

Special Forces said:

He means from Sub-Zero's ending when the tarkatan mutters at his feet "Long live the Dragon King." Its basically just an idea that Subby would become the DK, but its highly, highly doubtful.

By the way, I'd either like to see someone completely new, or maybe Shinnok. I dunno, I'm getting sick of seeing the old guys..hell....maybe even Raiden. :)

Disappointed said:
Special Forces said:

He means from Sub-Zero's ending when the tarkatan mutters at his feet "Long live the Dragon King." Its basically just an idea that Subby would become the DK, but its highly, highly doubtful.

Ohh I see :wink: Do you really think that Subby is the DK? I don't think so... The tarkatan dude was blind, he though Sub was the Dragon King, that's all.

I'd like to play as Motaro in the next MK, Boss or not. He would kick some asses.

Special Forces said:
Disappointed said:
Special Forces said:

Ohh I see :wink: Do you really think that Subby is the DK? I don't think so... The tarkatan dude was blind, he though Sub was the Dragon King, that's all.

Exactly. Sub was all like "BITCH, I PWND YOU!!!11" and the Tarkatan who just got his skull crushed in was like "0h shit! that's really the dragon king! long live the dragon king!" 8)

Special Forces said:
Disappointed said:
Special Forces said:

I'd like to play as Motaro in the next MK, Boss or not. He would kick some asses.

Man, y'all are putting too much thought into that statement. What did the Muslim say just before crashing the plane? 'Allah is Great!' He was showing his devotion to his faith in the face of death.

It's common among people with strong beliefs to utter something about that belief as their last words. It is a way to show that your faith has not waivered. So that Tarkatan was basically saying, you've killed me, but the Dragon King awaits you yet. And you will not defeat my leader.

He was not having delusions that Sub was the Dragon King.

K1LLKANO said:
Special Forces said:
Disappointed said:
Special Forces said:

He was not having delusions that Sub was the Dragon King.

It was a joke, yo.

Bah, see what happens when you mix beer and forums kiddies? You don't catch the innuendo :(

So don't drink and post!

Good advice! I forgot to post my predictions... I'm thinking Shao Kahn, they want to get all the old bosses revamped and all so we don't complain about that.

jeroldo said:
I think that shao kahn could be back with motaro or kintaro as his guard.

It won't be the combination of Shao Kahn and Motoro, and I doubt it'll be the combination of Kahn and Kintaro. Either three could be, my bet is either Tsung is off findind his next goon to work with, or Shinnok is down in the Neatherrealm with someone big time. Maybe Shinnok finally gets a hold of the amulet? There are so many scenarios that could happen, I would think Quan Chi should get his time to shine as a non-playable boss.

maybe goro comes back to life and is boss he should get a chance. it would be cool to see raiden bad but i doubt it he loves earthrealm andnw ouldnt harm it hes just alot strickter now.

Young Angus said:
maybe goro comes back to life and is boss he should get a chance. it would be cool to see raiden bad but i doubt it he loves earthrealm andnw ouldnt harm it hes just alot strickter now.

Just like the first words of MKI... Goro LIVES!! Goro is still alive, he's a character in the much better game than PS2 and XBox, Gamecube Mortal Kombat: Deception.

i dont want quan chi unplayable. i prefer to fight as him.

id like to see shinnok return

i think raiden should just FO!

id also like to see kintaro return, but not motaro.

id also like to see outworld forces and earthrealm forces (like kahn and liu) stuck working together against a greater threat

KoRoneR said:
id also like to see outworld forces and earthrealm forces (like kahn and liu) stuck working together against a greater threat

A new alliance formed out of desperation? 8)

Actually not too bad of an idea.

like i say i want lucifer (ruler of netherealm before shinnok) to come back. i think he would be able to throw helluva far!

I'm going for Sindel reviving Jerod, and he comes back tainted and with a chip on his shoulder demanding the lives of all, including hers.

how about this one. the last time we saw sektor he had his ass handed to him on a plate by sub-zero when they fought for control over the lin kuei, so he toddled off with his tail between his legs to make his own clan of robots called the tekunin (possibly made of lego, one can only hope). what if he comes back, all stupidly hard and with more attatchments that inspector gadget, and an army of cyborgs trailing behind?

i personally think that would be a hot - nay - a SHIT hot idea. that would be £5000 midway, thanks