Boon's newest tween has a Jackolantern carving coupled with a hint of a big big...

GloriousDK

reveal for Mortal Kombat on Friday the 13th.

This could literally be anything but he's teasing Michael Myers and Jason Voorheez here.

reveal for Mortal Kombat on Friday the 13th.

This could literally be anything but he's teasing Michael Myers and Jason Voorheez here.

Please no.

Well... I'll be okay with it so long as Spawn makes it in as the second guest.

He COULD just be trolling too, cause I think it's a bit too early to be mementioneding who the DLC characters are.

If Jason and or Michael Myers are included I hope they make an arena for those characters as well.

Sooo... film characters are okay, but Shao Kahn is not?

I see...

yNJI0V5.gif

The fun thing is, Jason doesn't speak, and the MIchael Meyers isn't so talkative either...

This is already a sign of DLC to come, all DLC MK characters will be speechless again, that's cheaper.

If Jason or Michael is included I wonder how their intros would work? Would Jason's mother speak for him? would their theme music just play? or would other characters just talk around it, maybe add a bit of humour?

If Jason or Michael is included I wonder how their intros would work? Would Jason's mother speak for him? would their theme music just play? or would other characters just talk around it, maybe add a bit of humour?

DLC probably won't have voices other than when hit, they won't have alternative costumes.

And to the guy who said Shao Kahn is dead... well so was Jax and many others.

the only guest character i'd be happy with that would fit in perfectly within the MK universe is Predator.

Maaaaaayybe Jason Voorhees but much rather Predator

Well, Jason is not a proyect guy, i mean freddy do more things, cause...you know, he can do anything...But jason is a juggernaut...i dunno

It's most likely Jax. It's way too early for them to show off guest characters. I think Spawn and Predator will likely end up being our guest fighters in the kombat pack.

Maybe Jax became some sort of hellspawn like Scorpion did?
I don't know, but he doesn't look like a "puppet" in that shot.
All work and no play made Jax a dull boy, i guess.