Big PS4 announcement March 2014

Hmm....

I'm confused.
Is this “Series of Massive Significance” supposed to be platform specific, or just a series reveal.

If it's platform specific, then my money is on either a new Crash Bandicoot or a new Uncharted, both which are a welcome in my book. :)

Hmm....

I'm confused.
Is this “Series of Massive Significance” supposed to be platform specific, or just a series reveal.

If it's platform specific, then my money is on either a new Crash Bandicoot or a new Uncharted, both which are a welcome in my book. :)

I'm assuming its strictly ps4. Its not Uncharted, UC4 was already announced. And its supposed to be an already existing series.

Activision owns the crash ip not Sony. If a new crash is in the works i doubt it will be a exclusive on ps4.

They should buy Crash back. Activision doesn't do anything with him. The same with Spyro.

Also i'm hoping for either a Parappa, Spyro, Crash or Jak. Parappa could be done if they just packaged his game with a short PS exclusive like "Tomba 3" or reusing a PSP title but bringing it to consoles like Gravity Rush.

Every desire above this post is wrong.

For not one of you fools mentioned the god series

Twisted Metal

Last edited:
I hate Sony's new exclusives.
I don't give a shit about Killzone, Uncharted or Last of Us.

Twisted Metal, Ratchet & Clank and Crash. That is why I fell in love with Sony. Not this shit

There's the new Batman by RockSteady that's supposed to be revealed in March, but it's multiplatform.

I really really hope its not the uncharted collection I would rather two of the games bbblp mentioned or medievil sly jak and daxter

I'm slick tired of super realistic game trend Sony has been on as if late