Best Quotes in Mortal Kombat History

I love this One from the Original Mortal Kombat Movie:

Also Johnny Cage "Glad I didn't ask him to Park the Car'

And

Raiden: "Yes!", punches guy in the arm, "Sorry".
"The Fate of Billions depends on you", "hah hah hah....sorry"

Hell I just love that Movie.

I also love Kung Laos 'Quarrel Quote' it's just so Lazy, it's funny.

KL: I have no Quarrel with You

Random: Opposing Quote

KL: I now have a quarrel with you

And anything by Steve Blum as Sub-Zero...there has NEVER been a better sounding Sub-Zero before...anything by Eric Steinberg as Bi Han is also really good and lastly anything by both Ian Anthony Dale and Patrick Seitz as Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi.

EDIT --- Figured Out How to get the Video Working...wrong button doh!

Last edited:
And anything by Steve Blum as Sub-Zero...there has NEVER been a better sounding Sub-Zero before
Agreed, I hope Steve Blum returns for Sub-Zero next game. Here are some of my favorite quotes by him:
"I will freeze your demon blood!"
"I am not my brother!"
"Again you will suffer."
"You have eyes but will not see!"
"Violence begets violence."
"Your rage is your undoing."
"This is not a training exercise!"

If Steve Blum is retained, they might as well secure the rights to use Vincent Valentine as a guest character. Blum voiced him as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Agreed, I hope Steve Blum returns for Sub-Zero next game. Here are some of my favorite quotes by him:
"I will freeze your demon blood!"
"I am not my brother!"
"Again you will suffer."
"You have eyes but will not see!"
"Violence begets violence."
"Your rage is your undoing."
"This is not a training exercise!"

I also liked when Sub-Zero said to Jacqui, "Your father would have dodged that." Its during the story mode when he's whooping some SF ass.

seriously tho....
this one
sonya: "a hand full of people on a leaky boat are gunna save the world"
raiden "exactly"

and this
emperor: "you weak pathetic fools ive come for your souls"
raiden: "i dont think so"

and this
"i am the chosen one"

Baraka:

"Shao Kahn conquered my realm, I owe him my Loyalty; I honor his will"

Hey call it what you will but it seems like the Villains had more Loyalty in their ranks than the Good Guys lol

The actor that played Kano in that movie was amazing.

Trevor Goddard (1962-2003). Also known for his role as Lt.Cmdr Brumby on JAG.

And anything by Steve Blum as Sub-Zero...there has NEVER been a better sounding Sub-Zero before...anything by Eric Steinberg as Bi Han is also really good and lastly anything by both Ian Anthony Dale and Patrick Seitz as Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi.

Loved Steinberg as Bi-Han, especially when he goes nuts when he learned about what happened to Hanzo's family.

Messenger: "General, I-"
Bi-Han: (draws katana) "SPEAK, DAMN YOU!"

Btw, does anyone know the Japanese words for "Get Over Here!" Ian Anthony Dale used in Legacy?

From the MKX Comic:

Hanzo: "I've got enough fire to last a lifetime!"

Takeda: "...What would Hanzo do? ...What would Hanzo do?"

Takeda: "You two are cute-"
Jacqui: "When was the last time you played with someone your own age?"
Takeda: "-especially you!"

Mirror Scorpion: "VENGEANCE IN MINE!!!"
Hanzo: "Get over yourself!"

Baraka:

"Shao Kahn conquered my realm, I owe him my Loyalty; I honor his will"

Hey call it what you will but it seems like the Villains had more Loyalty in their ranks than the Good Guys lol

Either that or they were just dumb. Still don't know why Baraka would be loyal to Shao Kahn after all the BS associated with conquering realms. I'm sure plenty of his people got smoked in the wake of Kahn's invasion to annex their homeland. On a side note, I did like the fact that Raiden said to him, "Impala hay, Ba-ra-ka!" Would be great if we knew how Raiden just magically became good enough with the tongue to speak in Baraka's native language.

Reptile: You will remember my sting
Shinnok: I've already forgotten your name

best burn ever

I told everyone. Shinnok was not playing around this time. He came to do his thing! He definitely has the best quotes in the entire game. I've posted quite a few but I'm glad you caught that one. He straight up served Reptile's ass. I remember in Mortal Kombat 4, Reptile's ending showed Shinnok screwing him over. Right before he zapped his head off for Reptile asking to be transported back in time to the era when Zaterra was still in existence, he said, "Infidel! You are in no position to demand anything. I could kill you with a mere thought!"

Shinnok's been dissing ol Snake Face since 1997.
Reptile-Mortal-Kombat-4-Ending.jpg