Benoit's dad hopes tests explain killings

locustlx

WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home - RIP Crippler

WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Re: WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home - RIP Crippler

You really have to be joking. The rapid wolverine can't be dead. This is really not something that he and his family could have got. It is some sort of sick lunitic that has done this. I really am sad. And this actually took me of guard and i am in complete shock

:[!!

I wonder why he's family got killed as well, probably some psycho ><

I just got this news on local radio, horrifying. I will miss Beniot. I thought the absence from Vengence was a work to get Nitro over as a heel so I feel s/house about it now.

wow, this is pretty bad.

One night, you see a wrestler withdraw from a huge match at the last moment for personal and unexplained reasons, and he flies to Atlanta before most of us even knows what happens. The very next day, both he and his family are found dead. I'd like to know what that family emergency was about.

It's a sad day for wrestling. There are only a small handful of incredible, jaw dropping wrestlers in the warped and mutated environment the WWE created, and now another has left us. RIP- A great man and a great athlete.

But I think a very large problem our friends over at Stamford face now is- to come out with the Vince/dead truth, or to continue their shameful tyrade for entertainment and business purposes, even on top of two consecutive and real life deaths?(refer to Sherri Martel's recent passing)

Hey folks, latest is Murder/Suicide, so things were really bad at home. I don't think even WWE would have the gall to continue the already worst storyline ever like that.

There is absolutely no reason to think they wont continue with the McMahon death storyline. Cuz thats all it is is a made up storyline. The only people who could actually believe Vince was dead are dumbasses. And quite frankly there is nothing wrong with the storyline, especially if they are trying to kill off McMahon's character from TV. And the only reason they might cancel the storyline (not likely) is because of the actual death of one of their performers.

This is extremely sad news about Benoit and it will be even worse if what the news is reporting that Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself turns out to be true.

R.I.P Benoit family. this is sad news. He's always been one of my favorite's . I just hope its not a Murder/Suicide.

I just got to work at 1am est...totally & utterly shocked....speechless. Ok...after some time to gather my thoughts, I find myself almost hoping that they were murdered by somebody else. I hate to think it, but if Chris did kill not just his wife, but a 7 year old child, all my respect & admiration for him will be gone. I hope this isnt true....

Last edited:

Latest report is that Chris Benoit suffocated his wife saturday, smothered his son with a bag on sunday, then hung himself in his weight room monday. Its 100% sure Benoit was the killer. Right now they are seeing if Steroids might have played a role, since it can lead to roid rage and make people do odd things.

Last edited:

Wow.... thats sad that things like this happen in the world :/

Nothing suprises me anymore, but this sickens me.

McMahon talked to the audience on Tuesday on ECW..so already knew news is he is alive. I was shocked to hear that Benoit is dead..R.I.P.

McMahon would have to talk, to be respectful to Chris Benoit and his familys' death.

After reading what he done. i still don't know if i felt the same way as I did when i first replied. I am actually disgusted now to think that he could have done that too his family. But what i think happened was his son had X syndrome and his wife wanted him to look after him as she couldnt do it all the time so maybe he thought he could take no more

From what everyone(co workers, friends, fellow wrestlers, family members) says about Chris and his attitude, it doesn't seem possible that this could have happened. They wouldn't have been as shocked as they are now if they knew he had problems and what he was capable of. And since those close to him can't trust that this is like Chris at all, I trust their faith in his heart. I am starting to believe that Chris was framed, and now his entire [former] career and mermory is destroyed, along with his reputation from fans(WWE removing tributes, mentions and merchandise, fans turning on him), so that could have been the real killer's desired outcome. If someone is framing benoit and was trying to completely destroy him(not counting his death) they have succeeded. Perhaps an enemy from the past, somehow linked to the 2003 divorce between Nancy/Chris, or the 1997 divorce of Nancy/Kevin Sullivan? Who's with me?

PS-Here are some interesting points someone made on a forum who doesn't think Benoit did it too-
1. In a text message sent by Chris Benoit on June 24th at 3:53 a.m. he says, “The dogs are in the enclosed pool area.” However, it was reported when Fayetteville Police arrived to the house, the dogs were loose. Who let the dogs lose from the enclosed pool area?

2.On wikipedia.org somebody from Stamford, Connecticut (where WWE Headquarters is located) posted on Chris Benoit’s page, mentioning the reason of why Benoit missed the live event of that evening was “stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” This post was made several hours before the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and son Daniel were found by the police. Obviously Chris could not have updated this, because he was not in Connecticut, so who was it that knew?

9 minutes ago
When autopsies were completed and the Fayetteville Police had the press conference about the suspected murder-suicide, they stated that Benoit had smothered his son (possibly with a pillow.) However, most news stations are now reporting that he killed his son using a choke-hold. First of all, I thought this was a joke at first. A CHOKEHOLD? How do they go from smothering him, to a chokehold. Just because he is a wrestler? I found this hard to believe.

Chris called into the WWE saying that his son, Daniel, and his wife, Nancy, were sick and throwing up blood. He also told a co-worker that he was good friends with (according to WWE.com.) Why would Chris Benoit lie about this to a good friend and the WWE? Wouldn’t he have told these people the truth about what he had done, if he did kill his wife and son (especially the one he was good friends with.) And if he did tell them, why didn’t they go to the police sooner?

9 minutes ago
When Eddie Guerrero died, he was supposed to become the WWE Champion the next day. Eddie Guerrero also died when he was in Houston, Texas. His death was blamed on the use of drugs, causing a heart attack. When Chris Benoit died, he was supposed to become the ECW Champion the next day. Chris Benoit also died when he was supposed to be going to Houston, Texas for a WWE Pay-Per-View. His death was blamed on the use of Steroids(drugs), causing him to get “roid-rage.” Both Eddie and Chris left WCW in 1999 together. They were also good friends, and both part of “the radicals.” Is this just all a big coincidence? If so, that is a HUGE coincidence.

Everybody close to Chris has said that he loved and worshiped his son more than anything. Why would Chris kill his son? It doesn’t make sense. There is no motive. The Fayetteville Police also made the murder-suicide theory very, very quickly. Why did they automatically assume Chris was the killer?

8 minutes ago
IF the murders were from “Roid Rage” like most news stations are saying it was, why did Chris place Bibles next to their bodies? Placing the Bibles next to the bodies shows that it was not an act of rage. And if Chris had just “snapped” and went crazy, I doubt he would have placed Bibles next to the bodies.

Couldn’t have Chris came home to find their bodies and decided not to call the police because they would blame him for the murders, so he placed the bibles next to their bodies and killed himself, so he didn’t have to live without them, because he loved them so much. And he texted his friends/co-workers his address so they would find his wife, his son, and his own bodies?
-RIP chris,nancy,daniel benoit

The shit with Eddie I think is just a huge coincidence, but I dont believe this was a murder/suicide. Im not gonna pretend to know what happened but I dont think Chris did this.

Man. This is a shocker. There was a preview on the news but they didn't put on the full report. I liked Chris. Like... WDF man??

RIP Chris and the Benoit Family.

From what everyone(co workers, friends, fellow wrestlers, family members) says about Chris and his attitude, it doesn't seem possible that this could have happened. They wouldn't have been as shocked as they are now if they knew he had problems and what he was capable of. And since those close to him can't trust that this is like Chris at all, I trust their faith in his heart. I am starting to believe that Chris was framed, and now his entire [former] career and mermory is destroyed, along with his reputation from fans(WWE removing tributes, mentions and merchandise, fans turning on him), so that could have been the real killer's desired outcome. If someone is framing benoit and was trying to completely destroy him(not counting his death) they have succeeded. Perhaps an enemy from the past, somehow linked to the 2003 divorce between Nancy/Chris, or the 1997 divorce of Nancy/Kevin Sullivan? Who's with me?

PS-Here are some interesting points someone made on a forum who doesn't think Benoit did it too-
1. In a text message sent by Chris Benoit on June 24th at 3:53 a.m. he says, “The dogs are in the enclosed pool area.” However, it was reported when Fayetteville Police arrived to the house, the dogs were loose. Who let the dogs lose from the enclosed pool area?

2.On wikipedia.org somebody from Stamford, Connecticut (where WWE Headquarters is located) posted on Chris Benoit’s page, mentioning the reason of why Benoit missed the live event of that evening was “stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” This post was made several hours before the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and son Daniel were found by the police. Obviously Chris could not have updated this, because he was not in Connecticut, so who was it that knew?

9 minutes ago
When autopsies were completed and the Fayetteville Police had the press conference about the suspected murder-suicide, they stated that Benoit had smothered his son (possibly with a pillow.) However, most news stations are now reporting that he killed his son using a choke-hold. First of all, I thought this was a joke at first. A CHOKEHOLD? How do they go from smothering him, to a chokehold. Just because he is a wrestler? I found this hard to believe.

Chris called into the WWE saying that his son, Daniel, and his wife, Nancy, were sick and throwing up blood. He also told a co-worker that he was good friends with (according to WWE.com.) Why would Chris Benoit lie about this to a good friend and the WWE? Wouldn’t he have told these people the truth about what he had done, if he did kill his wife and son (especially the one he was good friends with.) And if he did tell them, why didn’t they go to the police sooner?

9 minutes ago
When Eddie Guerrero died, he was supposed to become the WWE Champion the next day. Eddie Guerrero also died when he was in Houston, Texas. His death was blamed on the use of drugs, causing a heart attack. When Chris Benoit died, he was supposed to become the ECW Champion the next day. Chris Benoit also died when he was supposed to be going to Houston, Texas for a WWE Pay-Per-View. His death was blamed on the use of Steroids(drugs), causing him to get “roid-rage.” Both Eddie and Chris left WCW in 1999 together. They were also good friends, and both part of “the radicals.” Is this just all a big coincidence? If so, that is a HUGE coincidence.

Everybody close to Chris has said that he loved and worshiped his son more than anything. Why would Chris kill his son? It doesn’t make sense. There is no motive. The Fayetteville Police also made the murder-suicide theory very, very quickly. Why did they automatically assume Chris was the killer?

8 minutes ago
IF the murders were from “Roid Rage” like most news stations are saying it was, why did Chris place Bibles next to their bodies? Placing the Bibles next to the bodies shows that it was not an act of rage. And if Chris had just “snapped” and went crazy, I doubt he would have placed Bibles next to the bodies.

Couldn’t have Chris came home to find their bodies and decided not to call the police because they would blame him for the murders, so he placed the bibles next to their bodies and killed himself, so he didn’t have to live without them, because he loved them so much. And he texted his friends/co-workers his address so they would find his wife, his son, and his own bodies?
-RIP chris,nancy,daniel benoit

I agree with you. I still don't think he did it.

-Foot