aussie dlc help

roadkillking

im australian i have an american version of mk 9 (thanks ebay) but being aussie i cant download so i would like to ask if one of the American mk fans could help me with my problem. pm me if this is possible i will give more info. and if you have any ideas on if this could work please post

thanks in advanced

im australian i have an american version of mk 9 (thanks ebay) but being aussie i cant download so i would like to ask if one of the American mk fans could help me with my problem. pm me if this is possible i will give more info. and if you have any ideas on if this could work please post

thanks in advanced

You don't need to do anything with anybody else! If you have an American version of the game, what you need to do is create a US Xbox Live account! Simply create a new email address, with American details! Google a random street adress & ZIP code! Go across to your system settings, run the initial set up & change your locale to US. Sign in with the US account & you will have access to the US store, where you can download the DLC. You will need to buy US Microsoft Points! This is important, as they are region specific! Check the US eBay store for these, you should be able to find a few sellers that will email you the code! Once you have downloaded the DLC, make sure to set your locale back to Australia, using the method mentioned! You can use it with your Australian profile!

How do I know that all of this works? I have done it myself! It's quite easy once you know what you're doing!

^^ agree with dW Saibot.
bro im aussie, living in UK atm, and im playing it on my Aus account but when i need to get dlc i just buy it from the UK store then switch back and voila!
It IS easy once you've set it up.

I'm also playing on a US version. Like the previous posters have said you have to make a US psn account. To buy dlc, I use play-asia. They make about 7 bux of off you for the digital code (for a 20$ card they charge about $27) but they send you the code quite fast.

Edit: This is all assuming you're playing on the PS3.

I'm also playing on a US version. Like the previous posters have said you have to make a US psn account. To buy dlc, I use play-asia. They make about 7 bux of off you for the digital code (for a 20$ card they charge about $27) but they send you the code quite fast.

Edit: This is all assuming you're playing on the PS3.

All playing on the Xbox 360. Unsure of how the PSN would work!